ADVERTISEMENT

No outrage from the left??

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...monstrators-in-berkeley/ar-AAqOvxH?li=BBnb7Kz

They went after average people who back President Trump. These were not Neos, Skinheads or KKK. They were people who were rallying because they back Trump. There should be more of a reaction from Nancy and Chuck!!
Good post Paul. They have no idea that this happened, and, even if they did know, they would not understand it. Even if they understood it, they wouldn't admit it.

And Nancy and Chuck aren't going to comment on this, except for public relations purposes, because antifa is doing the work of the left, whose purpose is to eliminate any opposition and free speech. Do not doubt this.

This is concerning as well. Especially considering the source:

A majority of respondents in a new Fox poll believe the president is tearing the country apart.

What is the title of this thread!!??
Paul, I'd ignore him. If he has to ask how it differed from a Trump rally, he's either not bright enough, not well informed, just plain lazy, or is a disingenuous person. Wait, maybe it's all four!

No, I'm not outraged. Just a staged protest by the Koch brothers.
Provide proof please. And don't include Robert Reich's statement about him not being surprised if it had been set up by the Koch brothers. That's not proof, although, in your mind.....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...monstrators-in-berkeley/ar-AAqOvxH?li=BBnb7Kz

They went after average people who back President Trump. These were not Neos, Skinheads or KKK. They were people who were rallying because they back Trump. There should be more of a reaction from Nancy and Chuck!!

Yes average people who back dt went to Berkeley just to express their opinions,not because its a bastion of liberalism and they wanted a confrontation. By the way"Nancy" condemned ANTIFA (too bad) try to keep up.

Yes average people who back dt went to Berkeley just to express their opinions,not because its a bastion of liberalism and they wanted a confrontation. By the way"Nancy" condemned ANTIFA (too bad) try to keep up.

Gingy!!! Wow!! Long time!! So let's get right to it. So Trump supporters are to stay out of certain areas and cities?? Doesn't seem too American. So where does the line start that Trump supporters can't cross?? Just lay it out. And by the way, Nancy didn't speak up until Tuesday, a whole two days after the incident!! I posted on Monday. Try to keep up!!

Funny Gingy, you've been posting since 2002 and not one "like". Speaks volumes!!!

Last edited:
ANTIFA is a joke Organization just like the KKK, Skinheads, Trumptards ect. They should be thrown in jail for this, not a fan of this at all.

Look this country is divided in an almost tribal setting, and both sides have blame in this game. Like it or not Donny is not the answer any of us were looking for, in fact he has fractured the country even more with his asshat antics, comments and ignorance on how to run a country. It is going to take either a mega Natural disaster(bigger than some hurricane) or a big time war to bring us back together and I hope neither of those two things happen in the next three years because this admin will not be able to handle it.

Look this country is divided in an almost tribal setting, and both sides have blame in this game. Like it or not Donny is not the answer any of us were looking for, in fact he has fractured the country even more with his asshat antics, comments and ignorance on how to run a country. It is going to take either a mega Natural disaster(bigger than some hurricane) or a big time war to bring us back together and I hope neither of those two things happen in the next three years because this admin will not be able to handle it.
Man, that guy Sammy has all the solutions!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT