ADVERTISEMENT

Nj/travels

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
I see you're in NC. Will you and Sammy meet for a brew or Scotch? I'm in Harrisburg next week for a few then Tampa mid April at the Norman Center. If we get to Naples (wife's cousin) I'll look you up via the board.

There is no way in hell he will meet for that if he would I would buy. I am sure he will have his bone spur moment and say that I am some unhinged liberal, but I would love to meet and would be on my best behavior, but hey I am up for a drink Stalker

Last edited:
There is no way in hell he will meet for that if he would I would buy. I am sure he will have his bone spur moment and say that I am some unhinged liberal, but I would love to meet and would be on my best behavior, but hey I am up for a drink Stalker

Nahhh, it’d probably be fun. You guys could lay down the sword too but realistically, it probably wouldn’t work out for other logistical reasons.

Wife’s cousin in Naples just advised he couldn’t make the trip to Tampa and hey, 2 hours plus doesn’t work for everyone.

I see you're in NC. Will you and Sammy meet for a brew or Scotch? I'm in Harrisburg next week for a few then Tampa mid April at the Norman Center. If we get to Naples (wife's cousin) I'll look you up via the board.
Stalker, I was channeling Sammy, just for fun, but Sammy lashed out! Wasn't actually in NC; Sammy had me barred from entry after trying to get me barred from this board was unsuccessful.

Sure, come to Naples anytime. We'll have a beer or two and tell some liberal-smart jokes!

Stalker, I was channeling Sammy, just for fun, but Sammy lashed out! Wasn't actually in NC; Sammy had me barred from entry after trying to get me barred from this board was unsuccessful.

Sure, come to Naples anytime. We'll have a beer or two and tell some liberal-smart jokes!
Coming your way Nj Tuesday, hanging out at the Courtyard Downtown in Tampa for a week if in area for a gathering of the clan from Lakeland, Lake Wales, Frostproof, Sebring, Avon Park, Orlando and Jupiter. Yee Ha!

Enjoy traveling the country freely for a little while longer before Trump requires you to show your papers when going state to state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT