Looks like a bunch of good games!

College last week
FCS Final

North Dakota St 1.50 over J. Madison Won
CFP Final
Alabama 11.14 over Georgia Won

Stalk -

Nice job with your picks.
3 to go! Stat wise, many undervalued Jax/Bortles the way they did Phl/Foles. Guess the talking heads won't do that anymore especially with Foles. You wonder where they get their info? Oh that's right, the tele-prompter. LOL. I'd say Jags were easy $ but don't want to sound boastful. So it's back to the grindstone to see what shakes out for this week's games. I hear the Eagles are already a dog? What, but you better hurry before the wise guys beat it down.

******** PS, I seeded 64 6A teams in an open-seed format (no district borders) and did a write up- review/preview I'll get out this week, just to see what it might look like. It'll be in 4 parts (16 teams each) and as is my habit, it got larger than planned. Go Eagles.

Stalker, can't wait to see the field of 64. About 10 years ago I seeded the 32 team 4A East bracket (on another board) I would love if they had an open seed for east and west. It would create so many interesting matchups and avoid early exits for several tough teams i.e. Prep/LaSalle week 2, etc. I realize with travel it'll never happen plus each district likes to crown their own champs. Would be awesome to see though.

Stalker, can't wait to see the field of 64. About 10 years ago I seeded the 32 team 4A East bracket (on another board) I would love if they had an open seed for east and west. It would create so many interesting matchups and avoid early exits for several tough teams i.e. Prep/LaSalle week 2, etc. I realize with travel it'll never happen plus each district likes to crown their own champs. Would be awesome to see though.

Gtown, I’ll get that out next week. It’s pretty good sized in 4 parts needing a better edit that takes some time.

Anyway, this week is about the Eagles right and since the Steelers lost I guess it’s GO JAGS! The idiot I am was hoping for Pit-Phl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT