ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas to all!!

Although I'm a couple of minutes past the 25th, I know all of you won't feel Christmas is complete until someone with a long connection with a school that recently won a state championship adds Christmas greetings. It's great to have a connection with all of you who see the special value of high school football to those who play and played it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. It was nice seeing my son open his state championship gear yesterday:) To all posters, thank you for your contributions along with differing opinions and insights that keep "our site" alive and entertaining.

Guys, congrats. That must of been one hell of a Christmas. Proud no doubt. 2017 should be even more exciting.

Merry Christmas to all from sunny North Carolina, but I celebrate Festivus so the airing of the grievances will begin soon

Chesty my good man your Shanahan Eagles are having the hap, hap, Happiest Christmas since Bing Cosby danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. Wonder who is on the books over there cooking the books to drop you to 4A.

Cheers,

Busch

Chesty my good man your Shanahan Eagles are having the hap, hap, Happiest Christmas since Bing Cosby danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. Wonder who is on the books over there cooking the books to drop you to 4A.

Cheers,

Busch
How about that about that.., one male under making them 4A! #nof...ingclueaboutpriceofcatholicschools = idiotwhoarguestoargue

Still a good movie. I see some characters in it I've known over the years!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too Relayer, and to all the great guys on the board.

Merry Christmas from our West! It was great talking with you guys and it ended up being an incredible year for my Rams! Here's to a great 2018!

Reactions: lilromeo
Merry Christmas from out at the edge of the known world. This season was a blast - way to go P-R and all the state champs!!! Can't wait for '18 and seeing my beloved 'Skins back in action.

PS. In case you missed it, Mater Dei waffled De La Salle, 52-21, in the Open Division Bowl to finish number one in the land at 15-0. The Monarchs have 19 Division 1 players.

Also TJ Daniels, Mater Dei's junior QB, is skipping his senior year and going to USC a little early. Sophomore Bryce Young, LA Cathedral's QB and one of the best in SoCal, is transferring to Mater Dei.

The Monarchs have had 55 athletic transfers for the 2017-2018 school year.

Pretty wild out here.

Last edited:
M
Merry Christmas from out at the edge of the known world. This season was a blast - way to go P-R and all the state champs!!! Can't wait for '18 and seeing my beloved 'Skins back in action.

PS. In case you missed it, Mater Dei waffled De La Salle, 52-21, in the Open Division Bowl to finish number one in the land at 15-0. The Monarchs have 19 Division 1 players.

Also TJ Daniels, Mater Dei's junior QB, is skipping his senior year and going to USC a little early. Sophomore Bryce Young, LA Cathedral's QB and one of the best in SoCal, is transferring to Mater Dei.

The Monarchs have had 55 athletic transfers for the 2017-2018 school year.

Pretty wild out here.
Maybe the Monarchs should be playing USC!

ADVERTISEMENT