ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial Day Weekend.

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone. It’s the time of year again where we honor our lost veterans and say a few words. I’d like to remember all my brother vets with special thoughts for classmates lost in combat; Larry Brent, Bobby Kessel, Bob Sietz and John Haloka.
A bunch of us will get home to Gettysburg today meeting at the Soldiers National Cemetery where we put flowers on the soldiers graves. It’s a tradition we’ve been doing since elementary school, begun just after the battle in 1863. Pretty cool thinking these men have been honored all those years. Have a great weekend.

Reactions: sammyk
Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone. It’s the time of year again where we honor our lost veterans and say a few words. I’d like to remember all my brother vets with special thoughts for classmates lost in combat; Larry Brent, Bobby Kessel, Bob Sietz and John Haloka.
A bunch of us will get home to Gettysburg today meeting at the Soldiers National Cemetery where we put flowers on the soldiers graves. It’s a tradition we’ve been doing since elementary school, begun just after the battle in 1863. Pretty cool thinking these men have been honored all those years. Have a great weekend.

Deserved Stalker! Much deserved!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT