ADVERTISEMENT

LaSalle schedule

lilromeo

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2014
LaSalle again has one of the most difficult schedules in the state. Hey paul, can you fill us in on what the Explorers have this coming year ??

LaSalle again has one of the most difficult schedules in the state. Hey paul, can you fill us in on what the Explorers have this coming year ??
I'll jump in here for Paul. Opener at North Penn, then Malvern Prep "down the shore" at Ocean City, Harrisburg's Bishop McDevitt at home, The Haverford School, then a bye the weekend of Sept 23/24. On to Towson to take on Calvert Hall for the first time since 1950, then St. Joseph's Prep at Franklin Field. At Archbishop Wood, then away against Roman Catholic, finishing with a Homecoming/Senior Night game with Father Judge. Several dates/times/locations still not confirmed.
Good group of rising seniors and good skill position players returning, especially the rushing/receiving corps. QB will emerge from several contenders. May have some surprises from the sophomore class.

Reactions: lilromeo
I'll jump in here for Paul. Opener at North Penn, then Malvern Prep "down the shore" at Ocean City, Harrisburg's Bishop McDevitt at home, The Haverford School, then a bye the weekend of Sept 23/24. On to Towson to take on Calvert Hall for the first time since 1950, then St. Joseph's Prep at Franklin Field. At Archbishop Wood, then away against Roman Catholic, finishing with a Homecoming/Senior Night game with Father Judge. Several dates/times/locations still not confirmed.
Good group of rising seniors and good skill position players returning, especially the rushing/receiving corps. QB will emerge from several contenders. May have some surprises from the sophomore class.
Will the McD HSBG game be at Springfield ??

Changes to the offense with Joe Wade moving on?

I was going to Lilromeo but The Wizard beat me to it. He has more info on La Salle then the Library of Congress.

Congrats on the wedding Woz. Hope Dan knows what to do!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT