ADVERTISEMENT

La Salle keeps scoring!!

Even during the glory years they weren't scoring like this. They're trying to prove something. The games against Prep and Wood should be very entertaining!!
Paul, We all know LaSalle has a very good OC, but have they beaten a team with a good defense? North Penn gave up 35 points last night and Malvern has lost three in a row.

Reactions: CYOBALL1
LS looks good so far. Come see me when you beat the champ....5a or 6a

Even during the glory years they weren't scoring like this. They're trying to prove something. The games against Prep and Wood should be very entertaining!!

Paul,
It is really nice to see. Don't forget, a lot of these Catholic schools draw from the Inter-Academy grade schools. Solecki was one of the more talented kids in his class coming out of Ancillae Assumpta Academy. Have to give most of the credit to Brett Gordon, being able to mold this young man and have him facilitate this offense in a manner that certainly is pleasing to all involved considering he was not the projected starter.

That being said.... will it relate to good performances vs Prep then Wood at end of regular season? If they can play these teams "close", then one certainly can take positivity out of the season moving forward to the playoffs. Lets face it, how you fare against Prep/Wood has been the measuring stick on this side of the state for the last few years... IMO

Paul, We all know LaSalle has a very good OC, but have they beaten a team with a good defense? North Penn gave up 35 points last night and Malvern has lost three in a row.

Just saying the games will be entertaining. Rest easy there Laddy!!

I just like to get attention. How was Ireland? Did you get an Irish Happy Meal (Jameson and Guinness)??
Ireland was great, but big changes over the last decade or two in Irish food--and everything else, e.g. small towns in Donegal with Chinese and Indian take-aways!

I guess there is little chance of a close game involving one of the three top teams in the PCL Red in the next three weeks. I wish that weren't the case. How did Ryan beat Judge?

Ireland was great, but big changes over the last decade or two in Irish food--and everything else, e.g. small towns in Donegal with Chinese and Indian take-aways!

I guess there is little chance of a close game involving one of the three top teams in the PCL Red in the next three weeks. I wish that weren't the case. How did Ryan beat Judge?

"Michael Fitzpatrick's Golden Wall of the Peking Dragon"!!

ADVERTISEMENT