Count Fleet 1943
Whirlaway 1941
War Admiral 1937
Omaha 1935
Gallant Fox 1930
Sir Barton 1919

Last edited:
Reactions: lilromeo
Does it bother anyone that the owner of Justify deliberately kept Audible out of this race to protect his TC? Many this week on talk radio were not happy about this.

Renaissance men — the both of you (Stalk and Relayer) ... fans of the gridiron game and devotees of the “The Sport of Kings” too (horses that is, not the birds of prey).

And while I’m thinking of it (nice segue), in just 76 days the ‘Skins entertain North Penn in what will be both squads’ opening game of the 2018 season.

Can’t be soon enough for me.

Does it bother anyone that the owner of Justify deliberately kept Audible out of this race to protect his TC? Many this week on talk radio were not happy about this.
Nah, not to me the way he ran. Hard seeing anything in our time (Secretariat, Slew) giving him a run. Plus, knowing how Smarty was screwed in a "flip" scenario comes to mind. And hey, it's their horse so I guess they can "audible" whenever they want.
Meant to say except Secretariat or Slew

Last edited:
Speaking of sports talk radio Relayer. What is the boards preference; Wip or the Fanatic? I've been a full-time 97.5 listener since 2011.

ADVERTISEMENT