ADVERTISEMENT

Incapabama said today in Michigan that "all the progress will be lost" if Hillary doesn't win.

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
Can the three stooges or any other board liberal, or is it bored or boring liberal, tell us what progress has been made over the past eight years? Don't include obamacare, as we know that is failing right in front of us. And don't include "saving the economy" as the economy had started to recover even before Incapabama took office.

Just your own words, no links to some liberal website either. Just your own words. Step up and show some support for your guy; I mean, he is desperate for some sort of legacy. I am betting this is another shutout and that you will be incapable of articulating a reply. Chuvalo, 20% Paycut, gingy, you guys are on the clock.

Eight days and not one accomplishment was listed. I know that 20% Paycut says he ignores me, and that really hurts my feelings, but you would think at least one of the three stooges or Sammy would step up and support their president. Are they all "away" at special places after the election?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT