ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment under over

Uh Oh if this Flynn thing grows legs we might have a time frame on this topic

Last edited:
Here'a conspiracy theory of my own. Flynn knew he was being recorded. From all intel account how could he not realize that? He wants to drag Don down with him.

I'll say yes. Does Vegas actually have odds out on his impeachment or was that a joke I heard? You know, lots of people are saying it!

C4qSVJ8UEAIKKZD.jpg

It is really fun to watch geniuses talk about this stuff, other than Paul. Neither 20% Paycut or Box of Rocks has the guts to bet even $1,000 on this. Do they forget that they were the same people who said:
1. Trump wasn't a serious candidate.
2. Trump couldn't win the GOP nomination.
3. Trump couldn't beat H. Clinton.
4. Trump, once elected, would be liberal and 20% Paycut would like him more than me.

Then, after all the polls were wrong about the election, 20% Paycut has the audacity to post a poll about Trump's job approval after three weeks.

A few questions:
1. Do you ever consider your past record when making these predictions?
2. Are you capable of even basic learning?
3. Are you aware that you come off as a bunch of clowns who are in stage 1 (denial) and/or stage 2 (anger) on the grief scale?
4. Why do you rely on a media that is largely just a wing of the democratic party for your knowledge/predictions?

Keep the entertainment coming. The more complaints the better!

Denial is the first phase......
Funny that you now are posting about the five stages of grief. Enlightenment at its best! Put your money where your mouth is and bet $1,000 on impeachment and leave of office within the next four years. Otherwise, all of your bluster is total BS.

Reluctant the ball of string is unwinding sooner or later the Reps will have to do something too many dots are being connected for President Benedict Arnold

Reluctant the ball of string is unwinding sooner or later the Reps will have to do something too many dots are being connected for President Benedict Arnold
I know, Sammy. This is really bad. I think Trump resigns office by noon today! Book it!

Markets are in an absolute freefall over this news....oops, they are actually up slightly. Will Reluctant to Function and Sammmmy have any hair left after this is over!!!!!

He is and would not be great but at least he knows the rules right and is qualified

He is and would not be great but at least he knows the rules right and is qualified
No he's not. Pence isn't qualified, Trump isn't qualified, nobody Republican is qualified. What's wrong with you? Only Hillary is qualified. In fact, she's the most qualified person that we've ever had. Come on. Wise up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT