ADVERTISEMENT

Idea leading into next season

district1elite

Nov 3, 2017
This is my 3rd year contributing to the eastern pa high school football message board and it has given me tons of incite about local teams and I love it and love football. With that being said, I am very thankful (happy thanksgiving by the way). Moving forward, considering the easy access to technology in our own homes I would love to suggest 2 or 3 of our better, more knowledgeable posters to create a weekly podcast during the season. My thought is once a week starting scrimmage week or week 1 leading all the way to the state championships. What’s great about podcasts is you can listen live or later. Any thoughts? Happy thanksgiving to all and enjoy today’s games.

Quakertown > Pennridge
Hatboro Horsham > Upper Moreland

——

Coatesville > North Penn
Prep > Freedom

Reactions: lilromeo
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Would love to do it. Not sure how to do it. Not sure if I'm as qualified as others like Stalker and Rover Nation to be able to do such an informative assessment of what is going on or what I think will actually happen. Good luck and good healthy to all during Thanksgiving and weekend playoff games.

Reactions: lilromeo
With newspapers laying off people left and right and having minimal at best coverage, it is a great idea. I'd listen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT