ADVERTISEMENT

Idea for 2018 Football Season - PaPreps sponsored blogpost radio

scs13

Oct 11, 2003
I read a lot of posts from this past football season asking if key games would be streamed or broadcast. How great would it be if this board could identify a “game of the week” each week throughout the season and playoffs, identify resources to help facilitate a blog radio broadcast (I suspect that might be a bit more feasible than streaming video), and entice a professional broadcaster (maybe Kyle Berger?) along with a rotating color commentator selected from the pool of numerous knowledgeable posters to this site (Huck, Stalker, Relayer, Tulla, etc) to cover each game?

Maybe there can also be a Wednesday night check-in (nod to MDW) show to discuss upcoming match-ups and take calls from the Board. Huck, you know a ton of people and can probably help get this going if there is strong interest.

Reactions: lilromeo
Perhaps the equipment can even be supplied by one of the schools featured in that week’s “game of the week”,

I would certainly second that idea. Huck would be a great color guy for the broadcasts but he'd be too busy running the Confidence Pools.

I would certainly second that idea. Huck would be a great color guy for the broadcasts but he'd be too busy running the Confidence Pools.
haha...true! You would be great, too, kitwor...you've been one of my favorite posters over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT