ADVERTISEMENT

How's that extra $100 in your paycheck?

U.S. Consumer Prices Rose 0.5% in January, Up 2.1% on Year

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-co...in-january-up-2-1-on-year-1518615115?mod=e2tw

My healthcare premium just went up $5400 for the year and co-pays went away. Now I'm paying 20% of everything.

BUT hey, how about that $2500 possible tax break? Right? Right?
#1, aren't you on Obamacare? Trump was handed this disaster of a health plan, one that you were so positive about. What happened? Don't tell us that Trump screwed it up; we all knew that it was headed for disaster.
#2, you gotta get a better plan. Doesn't your employer cover you?

#1 Nope, I've paid as much as $1800/month for my family's healthcare. That's with the employer contribution. Obamacare was repelled on Day 1 wasn't it? This is Trumpcare now.

Consumer prices going up. Gas going up. Stock market crashing. Jobs streaming out of the country. 18 school shootings in 45 days. #MAGA

#1 Nope, I've paid as much as $1800/month for my family's healthcare. That's with the employer contribution. Obamacare was repelled on Day 1 wasn't it? This is Trumpcare now.
Repelled? Interesting choice of words. But, beyond your unintentional comedy, you really don't think that Incapabamacare was repealed on day one, do you? And, if the $1,800 number is accurate, how could you have claimed that Incapabamacare was so successful? In what month and year were you paying "as much as $1800/month...?"

Consumer prices going up. Gas going up. Stock market crashing. Jobs streaming out of the country. 18 school shootings in 45 days. #MAGA
Stock market crashing? Have you checked the charts lately? And, do you know that the supposed number of 18 school shootings was a hoax? That number was manufactured by Everytown and let's just say that their criteria for a "school shooting" is deceiving and wrong. It's meant to incite the ill-informed people like you who cling on to every piece of information that supports their point of view, whether it's wrong or misleading. Get informed. Your posts are embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT