ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary? Really??

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
After this last little tussle about her behavior, I really can't see how Dems are still behind her. It just brings back all the tussles and bad points they had with the press from Bill's years in the White House They really need to have good old fashioned primaries to vet the proposed candidates. Instead of just handing her the nomination, they should have debates, if for no other reason than to prepare her for debates with the Republican candidate. She's gonna face a lot of tough questions.

Deep down, I wonder if the liberal loons really want Elizabeth Warren. She would be a less-than-ideal candidate, but so would Hillary.

The best people for politics are not politicians, Every one running for President in 2016 has chinks in the armor on both sides

Whether he has a chance or not against Clinton, the little I've read about Jim Webb sounds pretty interesting!!

Originally posted by sammyk:
The best people for politics are not politicians, Every one running for President in 2016 has chinks in the armor on both sides
Sammy, based on your answer, you would love Ben Carson. Check him out.

Yea waiting to see on him but he is a Republican so I can not vote for him in the primary

Scott Walker is gettin it done and likely would be a great President. The Dems have very little chance at winning in 2016 in MHO. Warren the commie makes Obama look like Reagan, so don't get your libby hopes up people have had enough...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT