ADVERTISEMENT

Hey where is the US R MADA

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
I thought Trump was sending a ton of ships to the sea of China? If it is OK with the Chinese that is, from what anyone can tell they are nowhere near N. Korea. Wonder how that is when they are being led by this worthy seaman.
images

Last edited:
I thought Trump was sending a ton of ships to the sea of China? If it is OK with the Chinese that is, from what anyone can tell they are nowhere near N. Korea. Wonder how that is when they are being led by this worthy seaman.
images
Hardly worthy of a reply, but, as usual, you miss the overall point. Trump, while unconventional and sometimes offbase, is actually trying to do something about this while INCAPABAMA ® did nothing. Either he couldn't figure out what to do, didn't have the balls to do anything, thought it was wrong to do anything.....who knows what he was thinking or feeling, in this case.

Bottom line is that there is going to be a result. Either Trump takes care of it or he doesn't. If he doesn't he should be criticized. If he does, you will crawl into a hole and sulk.

In football terms, Trump is the MLB who blitzes through the gap and tries to make a TFL. He may or may not be successful, but the effort is there. Incapabama ® is the MLB who stands there, wonders what is happening around him and never moves his feet. This way, he can't possibly be blamed for missing the tackle.

There will be no reply from Snowflake!

So your answer to the President and his cabinet lying to the American public about the whereabouts of a battleship is to make fun of Obama? You really are beaten down aren't you?

So your answer to the President and his cabinet lying to the American public about the whereabouts of a battleship is to make fun of Obama? You really are beaten down aren't you?
As usual you missed the point. But I am not surprised. The point is that Incapabama ® did nothing. Did you comment on that, or did you comment when Bill Clinton set all of this up when he did the nuclear "deal" with North Korea? Oops, Paycheck ® probably didn't even remember that having happened.

And, just so you know, life could not be better!

Obama's gone. Hillary is gone. The D's have absolutely zero power. Let it all go.

Now....what are your guys doing? And it still doesn't explain the POTUS and Sec of Defense lying repeatedly about a warship speeding towards N. Korea.

Obama's gone. Hillary is gone. The D's have absolutely zero power. Let it all go.

Now....what are your guys doing? And it still doesn't explain the POTUS and Sec of Defense lying repeatedly about a warship speeding towards N. Korea.
This proves that you have zero reading comprehension. I clearly mentioned Bill Clinton, and you reply with mention of Hillary. Beautiful!

And just because people are gone, we aren't allowed to talk about them? Funny that a person who gets a 20% paycut (and who has claimed that I am blocked - funny) wants to set the rules.

Obama was referenced, as was BILL Clinton, because their action/inaction played a huge part in where this situation is today, as did Bush. At least have some intellectual honesty and/or some knowledge of recent history!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT