ADVERTISEMENT

"He's moving his famy here......... All he wants to do is coach football

moscowtopatton

Apr 18, 2014
When he took the job the public was dooped into believing this guy was the man for a program that has been so successful in past years. Here's a few examples.
"All he wants to do is coach football" NEVER HAPPENED
"He's moving his family here" NEVER HAPPENED
"Neshaminy is bigger and better" GOT WORSE

Don't blame him, blame the ADMIN who have zero understanding of what it takes to be a Head Football Coach. Before anyone starts bashing the former Head Coach, there is a great Paul Brown line, "I don't blame you, I blame the guy who HIRED you."

The administration? Who? The AD who's been a head coach? Don't shot the messengers. Fredricks bit off more than he could chew with everything going on in his life. Plain and simple.

And don't start beating the "Schmidt should return" drum. Neshaminy doesn't want/need him.

You mean the AD who let his football team find out their coach was leaving from the Courier Times. Real class move. Beat the drum? They'll probably send a limo for Schmidt at this point. What a disaster. The Bensalem and Tennent jobs look glamorous compared to working for those guys. Shame for the kids.

Neshaminy needs either to rehire Schmidt and accept him for who he is, or completely change the culture there. Last year's staff was the same as Schmidt's last just minus Schmidt. I can't see all the assistant coaches remaining if Schmidt isn't the head coach, that means Neshaminy has to accept an entirely new staff and a change of culture, something I think is hard for them to do. Magdelinskas, the AD, is a former head football coach, so he gets football, but I don't think he should be alone in his recommending ahead coach like he did last time.

Neshaminy football to me seems to still have players, but their numbers were way down from what I saw of them last year, which I thought was a surprise compared to Schmidt's teams. Also don't kid yourself if you don't think their league is much more challenging. Replace CR North, Tennent, Truman, and CR South ( non- league game this year) for North Penn, Pennridge, CB South, and Souderton, three were losses, and Neshaminy making the playoffs may be now just a once ever few years thing, than an ever year trip.

Whatever Neshaminy does finding stability will be key.

Reluctant to comment, maybe you should change your name to "I won't comment", because nothing you mention makes a lick of sense. The Scmidt drum is being played and being played faster and louder as the hours tick by. Did you go to a game this year? Did you see the circus act on the field. If I remember correctly you had a few choice words earlier about this situation. Again you have no idea what you are talking about, so do yourself a favor and stop making yourself sound so ridiculous.

Fredrick is staying. Don't you look like a dope now? You must work for the Courier.

What choice words did I have earlier and for who?

I went to a couple of games this year. Saw exactly what I expected. A team full of kids that didn't get much playing time since so many seniors and long time starters left after last season. You think Schmidt would have gone better than 5-5 with that team?

This post was edited on 1/11 6:08 PM by reluctant_to_comment

This post was edited on 1/11 10:01 PM by reluctant_to_comment

yes, because they beat pennridge and north Penn with him and that puts them at 6-4 without even trying to figure the rest out. By the way who is Fredericks?

Yeah you got me. Damn typo. But hey ... you were wrong about EVERYTHING else!

Why do you impersonate the real moscowtopatton anyway?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT