ADVERTISEMENT

God I love fox news

It is listed as an entertainment channel and not news.
All three stooges have now weighed in. Notice that there were no specific comments; nothing about a particular topic, a particular host, etc.

Never mind that Bret Baier's Specail Report show at 6 PM nightly is regarded as one of the best, if not the best, news shows on TV. O'Reilly and Kelly are also objective hosts who have well respected, highly watched shows.

Let me guess, Bush hit each of the three stooges with a 20% pay cut! I love you guys (girls)!

See you in 2020 my friend
Sam, you wouldn't know Bret Baier's show if you walked into a TV while drunk. And what's the big deal about who wins, you are still going to be pissed off after four years of either Lie-arry or Trump.

I am in reality very worried about the Republican party. I think we are seeing a divide between conservatives and un educated rednecks. Sad

I am in reality very worried about the Republican party. I think we are seeing a divide between conservatives and un educated rednecks. Sad
I love you libs. Here is a guy who is telling people they are uneducated, yet he can't even spell the word uneducated correctly! Sam, stick to the bump-and-run and the cover-two. You can't spell or think to save your life. Hillary might well win, but you will still be complaining in 2019-2020.

Sammy, are you trying to top reluctant for most embarrassing posts ever on the board? Good try, but I think you are safe, as the 20% paycut that reluctant got from Bush is in front by 20 games with only 10 to play. Let me know if that math is too complicated to figure out.

Touche no need to be all in your feelings like that, but I know feelings are real and your party is struggling. I guess I would be a Jag too if I were you. So what there is a typo in my post small error I guess but you supporting Trump sheesh. Who gets elected as president does not affect me as much as who gets elected in NC so my backyard is a little more important to me than a President that will not have any help form congress. And would someone please give NJ a hug he needs onehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep0dKdB_bvk

Last edited:
Touche no need to be all in your feelings like that, but I know feelings are real and your party is struggling. I guess I would be a Jag too if I were you. So what there is a typo in my post small error I guess but you supporting Trump sheesh.
Uneducated is one word, Bubba. Feelings are the domain of liberals. Life is great for me, Sammy.

Regarding Trump, I support a guy who says some wild things over someone who:
  • Failed to act on Benghazi, despite all warnings, leading to four deaths
  • Covered up her husband's sex scandals and was really ready to turn up the heat on Lewinski until the blue stained dress appeared
  • Operated as Secretary of State on a private server, opening herself up to hacking efforts and exposing US classified information
  • Not turning over 30,000+ e-mails and instead deciding only to release e-mails gradually, so that each could be carefully reviewed before becoming public information; Incapabama let this happen because he didn't want to damage Lie-arry's presidential hopes.
  • Took "donations" from foreign governments such as Saudi Arabia into the Clinton Foundation. Ask yourself why Saudi Arabia would donate; the only reason is so they could receive favorable treatment if Hillary were to be elected president of the US.
  • Add Iranian government donations to the above point.
  • Was fired as a lawyer for ethics issues while on the Watergate investigative staff
  • Lying about having landed under sniper fire in Bosnia
  • Laughing (on tape) about defending a child rapist
  • Overseeing an approving of the Arab spring, judging it to be a good thing, when it was a disaster in Egypt.
  • Taking investments from Chinese high-tech and banking companies to support Bill's presidential campaign. And you wonder why we are losing so many jobs.
The list is long Sam and there is tons more. You probably haven't heard about some of these things, and that's because media such as ABC, CBS, and NBC don't focus on it. The Wikileaks e-mails have revealed so much this week, but, again, I am sure that you are ignorant of this.

Free internet hugs will be available Nov 8 NJ
I don't need any hugs Sam. I am going to be fine no matter whatever happens.

Your lack of ability to respond to any of points tells me all I need to know, not that I am surprised. It shows that people of a certain mindset will vote for the candidate of their party no matter what.

What is the #1 thing you are expecting to come of a Lie-arry presidency?

Freeee Internet Hugs Nov 8th
You are the quintessential Lie-arry voter. No depth. And even worse, today you provided no entertainment value. But that's ok, as yesterday's criticism of the "un educated" was good enough!

Uneducated is one word, Bubba. Feelings are the domain of liberals. Life is great for me, Sammy.

Regarding Trump, I support a guy who says some wild things over someone who:
  • Failed to act on Benghazi, despite all warnings, leading to four deaths
  • Covered up her husband's sex scandals and was really ready to turn up the heat on Lewinski until the blue stained dress appeared
  • Operated as Secretary of State on a private server, opening herself up to hacking efforts and exposing US classified information
  • Not turning over 30,000+ e-mails and instead deciding only to release e-mails gradually, so that each could be carefully reviewed before becoming public information; Incapabama let this happen because he didn't want to damage Lie-arry's presidential hopes.
  • Took "donations" from foreign governments such as Saudi Arabia into the Clinton Foundation. Ask yourself why Saudi Arabia would donate; the only reason is so they could receive favorable treatment if Hillary were to be elected president of the US.
  • Add Iranian government donations to the above point.
  • Was fired as a lawyer for ethics issues while on the Watergate investigative staff
  • Lying about having landed under sniper fire in Bosnia
  • Laughing (on tape) about defending a child rapist
  • Overseeing an approving of the Arab spring, judging it to be a good thing, when it was a disaster in Egypt.
  • Taking investments from Chinese high-tech and banking companies to support Bill's presidential campaign. And you wonder why we are losing so many jobs.
The list is long Sam and there is tons more. You probably haven't heard about some of these things, and that's because media such as ABC, CBS, and NBC don't focus on it. The Wikileaks e-mails have revealed so much this week, but, again, I am sure that you are ignorant of this.
Don't forget the couple of dozen (give or take) people she either personally killed or contracted someone to kill !!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT