ADVERTISEMENT

GA vs Hatboro Cancelled

Seems way bigger issues at HH than some injuries. So much for the thought that more affluent school districts do better at football. Looking at HH the coaching on the boys side is outstanding in all their sports. Results don't match the coaching they get. The area gets raided by the privates so theres that. But then again lets look at the youth football program. It's not robust. I would think job 1 is in-school recruiting. Good luck to the program. Sucks for all parties.

When i saw them earlier they had about 32 players including some 9th graders. They had almost that many cheerleaders. Upper Moreland a neighboring school with a smaller enrollment has no problem being competitive. Maybe they want to get healthy for Wissy. With 3 games left they should cancel the season.

Isnt this where Schmidt is coaching? I am sure with his track record at other schools he never envisioned this/

When i saw them earlier they had about 32 players including some 9th graders. They had almost that many cheerleaders. Upper Moreland a neighboring school with a smaller enrollment has no problem being competitive. Maybe they want to get healthy for Wissy. With 3 games left they should cancel the season.
They already lost to Wiss...

H-H hasn’t been good since Sanderson left. The numbers went down there as lacrosse turnout went up. I was surprised Schmidt was the hire given how he handles kids. Don’t think he lasts long there. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is his last season.

I’m surprised as well; thought that crew would turn it around. It does take time sometimes. Wasn’t Sanderson in the hat for the HC job this last time?

Sanderson is a really really good coach. Wins wherever he goes. Don't know how many people know where he is at now but I will say they are 7-0. It is a shame people don't put the kids best interest ahead of their own personal agendas.

Reactions: Aragorn
Sanderson is a really really good coach. Wins wherever he goes. Don't know how many people know where he is at now but I will say they are 7-0. It is a shame people don't put the kids best interest ahead of their own personal agendas.

Just an anecdotal FWIW... Met Sanderson one time when he was at Pennsbury and I was coaching local youth ball. Had a nice football conversation with him. I showed an interest in the Wing T, and he offered and gave me a copy of his DVDs on teaching the basic plays. Thought it was a really nice thing to do. He seemed like a good guy who knew what he was talking about.

Wing-T guru? Gotta be West. They did lots with way less than NPenn. Congrats to West and Sanderson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT