ADVERTISEMENT

From Underdogs to Top Dog!

Stalk -

How about them Iggs!!!

What a great game and what a great ending.

What a great year for the green.

And Stalk - you were pretty much right on for the NFL playoffs -- all the way through. Were you approaching 75% on your calls?? Or was it better than that??

Nice work.

By the way, the wussies out here finally got to see what happens when Philly fans get their reward. Plus my friends got to see some wild gyrations and plenty of insane screaming up close and personal from me!

Go Eagles!!

Reactions: lilromeo
Stalk -

How about them Iggs!!!

What a great game and what a great ending.

What a great year for the green.

And Stalk - you were pretty much right on for the NFL playoffs -- all the way through. Were you approaching 75% on your calls?? Or was it better than that??

Nice work.

By the way, the wussies out here finally got to see what happens when Philly fans get their reward. Plus my friends got to see some wild gyrations and plenty of insane screaming up close and personal from me!

Go Eagles!!
Yeah it's a great time for Philly and long overdue, being the last team in the division to win a SB. Didn't know that! Brady is Brady but they were flat out the better team as I know you know with your Neshaminy/GA Tech background. More than a few felt that way I’m sure. I hope everyone jumped on the 6 pts! And what happens with Foles will be interesting ’tho he is under contract thru next season. They are high on #3. Maybe next year we have a state wide celebration with the Iggles facing the Stillers if they get a new coach.

The math kicked tail again for the playoffs going 9-2, a fun indicator. Don’t believe its rocket science that points wins games and that all inputs are expressed there. Out-yardaged as in this game and who cares so long as we have 1 more point than them.

Yeah it's a great time for Philly and long overdue, being the last team in the division to win a SB. Didn't know that! Brady is Brady but they were flat out the better team as I know you know with your Neshaminy/GA Tech background. More than a few felt that way I’m sure. I hope everyone jumped on the 6 pts! And what happens with Foles will be interesting ’tho he is under contract thru next season. They are high on #3. Maybe next year we have a state wide celebration with the Iggles facing the Stillers if they get a new coach.

The math kicked tail again for the playoffs going 9-2, a fun indicator. Don’t believe its rocket science that points wins games and that all inputs are expressed there. Out-yardaged as in this game and who cares so long as we have 1 more point than them.

Do you think Gabe told Pederson about the "Philly Special"? This is St. Joe running it against Wood.

https://www.hudl.com/video/2/3860/5a77afbdbd6aae0cec492519

Last edited:
Reactions: lilromeo
I saw SJP run that and I saw Neshaminy run it to beat Pennsbury last season, too. As soon as I saw Foles walk t behind the tackle I knew what was coming.

That play is the "51 Clemson" (as far as I know that's what it's called).

And I didn't know St. Joe's used it but I sure as heck know the 'Skins rolled it out against Pennbsury last year.

Reactions: Fletchster1
That play is the "51 Clemson" (as far as I know that's what it's called).

And I didn't know St. Joe's used it but I sure as heck know the 'Skins rolled it out against Pennbsury last year.

4th and goal going into halftime of the Super Bowl and Doug P calls up the Skins’ gamewinner over the Falcons. I’m shocked Belichick fell for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT