ADVERTISEMENT

Football's lose!!

I think he made the right choice. He was a terrific high school player, but nature didn't give what he needed to be a starter on a good college football team. I can think of a comparable player at the Prep over a decade ago: Steve Quinn, an MVP in the PCL but he could never crack the staring line-up at Notre Dame. A little bigger body frame would have done the trick. Hope to see Herron playing MLB.

Nice to see local kids doing well. Hope Herron get to The Show. Former CRS QB Billy Fleming is playing across the river for the Trenton Thunder. We always enjoy going to games at Arm & Hammer Park.

Shurmer to Herron was one of the finest combos in the state their senior year. I hope he does well in his future baseball career.

I remember Ted Silary writing him up in his Freshman year, noting "this guy is going to be special". Tulla, he definitely made the right choice, without question. I heard he's going to stay in college for now.

Reactions: lilromeo
"Loss" ... more Latin would have helped ... good luck to Herron, not a yankee fan but hope he makes it, some guys are just blessed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT