ADVERTISEMENT

Final Thought....

ChesmontLeague1

Jul 26, 2012
Not sure if Trump or Catholic School Football received more negative comments in 2017! Seriously always enjoy the majority of posts on here and look forward to next season.

Reactions: ESG76
Not sure if Trump or Catholic School Football received more negative comments in 2017! Seriously always enjoy the majority of posts on here and look forward to next season.
Me to ChesmontLeague1. Keep us in the loop on all things Ches Mont and who's coming in 2nd place in 2018.
Will miss some talent on D but there are others in the wings. Game vs SJP will inspire and I look forward to their being special again next season.

Me to ChesmontLeague1. Keep us in the loop on all things Ches Mont and who's coming in 2nd place in 2018.
Will miss some talent on D but there are others in the wings. Game vs SJP will inspire and I look forward to their being special again next season.
Will do Stalk. My guess is DEast as they have a great program and will reload w heavy losses. DWest could make a run as they have a potential star QB and a very solid senior class to be. Shanahan loses almost everyone, Henderson will have a new coach and East needs to show something. All the way out on the Delaware border Avon Grove is quietly getting better. Biggest question is will Shanahan be forced (my opinion yes!) over to the American. Octorara is gone and leave the National at 6 teams leaving the big 4 the ability to schedule another 6A non league. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and New Year to all!

ADVERTISEMENT