ADVERTISEMENT

Final - 4 OTs: La Salle 35 - St. Joe's 34

CAMoleskinner

Jun 4, 2019
La Salle punting has been not so good. Surprised SJ hasn't pushed one in.

La Salle scores in third.

St. Joe's answered.

It's tight out there.

Final session. - La Salle and St, Joe tied.

I gotta jump Somebody else fill in.

What a game

Last edited:
wow crazy, thx for the updates!! sounds like kinda the best HS football played in Pa this year!

what was the sjp decision?

I don't understand the end of regulation decision by SJP. It's baffling.
Gordan outcoached Roken for sure this time around. West must have gotten hurt,but his replacement was solid. Obrien was a difference maker for lasalle. Great contest ,rematch should be just as exciting.

wow crazy, thx for the updates!! sounds like kinda the best HS football played in Pa this year!

what was the sjp decision?
3rd and goal with 8 seconds, chip shot field goal to win the game... instead of kicking it, they rolled out the QB and his pass was tipped and intercepted by a d-lineman.

Gordan outcoached Roken for sure this time around. West must have gotten hurt,but his replacement was solid. Obrien was a difference maker for lasalle. Great contest ,rematch should be just as exciting.
Oh ,and I believe I was the only one taking LaSalle . Yes I was the proverbial squirrel finding the nut.

Reactions: bucksftball
Just watched the replay again, not only did they roll him out, it was a naked boot. Two unblocked players in his face, 26 tips the pass and 78 catches it.

Oh ,and I believe I was the only one taking LaSalle . Yes I was the proverbial squirrel finding the nut.
Bone-headed call to roll out the sophomore QB towards the near sideline. I could see a straight run if they had a timeout left--and I think they did. And of course it would have made sense just to go for the game-winning field goal with a good kicker.

Not sure the call for LaSalle's two-point conversion was a good one but the tipped pass just went in the right direction for LaSalle.

Odd that no one on the broadcast noted that West didn't play after some point in the second quarter and Billups was out for the last couple of overtime periods.

Rematch will be very interesting. Foulkes has potential but the three interceptions showed his inexperience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT