ADVERTISEMENT

Failure Friday

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
I say we make this a new thing every Friday to show how trump failed during that week. This week

Boy Scouts
Scamucci
Health care
Sessions

That is just this week great job Donny the dummy

I say we make this a new thing every Friday to show how trump failed during that week. This week

Boy Scouts
Scamucci
Health care
Sessions

Boy Scouts
Scamucci
Health care
Sessions

And I’ll do a listing of Obama’s failures, how he almost single handedly destroyed the Democratic Party and why he will go down as one of our weakest presidents. Sure you want to do this sammy?

Sure trump will lap Obama by Feb 2018. Come on man can you not see the total circus that is going on here. Even Republicnas are starting to jump ship. All trump does is open his mouth and it is obvious that he is lost but the fact you can not see that says a lot. And Trumo has already started to split the Republican Party and we are not even 200 days in the guy is an idiot. And who said anything about Obama? He is out of play here if Trump was not such
An idiot and lied about what he would, could and should do it would be easier to stomach but when you are trash with $$$$ you do not know any better plus Russia owns him

Last edited:
Sure trump will lap Obama by Feb 2018. Come on man can you not see the total circus that is going on here. Even Republicnas are starting to jump ship. All trump does is open his mouth and it is obvious that he is lost but the fact you can not see that says a lot. And Trumo has already started to split the Republican Party and we are not even 200 days in the guy is an idiot. And who said anything about Obama? He is out of play here if Trump was not such
An idiot and lied about what he would, could and should do it would be easier to stomach but when you are trash with $$$$ you do not know any better plus Russia owns him
Talk about being influenced by the media. They own you, Snowflake® !

Another fail to this Friday Priebus s gone via Twitter. Trump classless, typical pussy

Last edited:
You say....."Who said anything about Obama." What, I need your permission? He's the one who put us in this mess. Quoting you again...."come on man, you can't see the total circus that is (was) going on here."
You don’t have any idea how that weak man wrecked your party or the mess he put our country in? Are you that blind to not see there is a reason for Trump’s election beginning with your joke of a party (that has ruined our major cities) led by Obama and Clinton types? By the way, I’m following Reluctant’s lead of always redirecting the conversation.

Sorry your frontal lobe is not working and the sooner someone gets rid of that child Donny the dummy the better we will be , even Fox News is starting to teeter on that dolt. Obama may have been weak but tromp is stupid so I do not know what is better a non action guy or a dumbass, I would take the first anyday . Look at the losses they are adding up for the Conald admin but I guess constitutional democracy had a good run. Better get in line for your loyalty pledge there stalker your fuhrer demands it if not the Trump SS will come after you.

Last edited:
Sorry your frontal lobe is not working and the sooner someone gets rid of that child Donny the dummy the better we will be , even Fox News is starting to teeter on that dolt. Obama may have been weak but tromp is stupid so I do not know what is better a non action guy or a dumbass, I would take the first anyday . Look at the losses they are adding up for the Conald admin but I guess constitutional democracy had a good run. Better get in line for your loyalty pledge there stalker your fuhrer demands it if not the Trump SS will come after you.
Sammy, I am impressed that you admit that Incapabama® was at least "weak" and "a non-action guy". You have to admit that it's hard to look back on those last eight years and wonder what the hell happened. With this clear-headed post, you have moved back ahead of reluctant (to do anything) in the ratings. Job well done.

Incapabama® was also boring, in addition to your accurate descriptions. You have to admit that Trump is exciting. Never a lack of things going on and the more it ticks off you guys, the more fun it is to watch. And if your taxes do go down, maybe you will calm down a little bit! Or will you even notice?

Sammy: Most of us don’t personalize things the way you do, calling people douche bags, dummies, etc with references to the SS and Hitler. If you had a shred of respect for people who fought and died fighting those realities or a basic understanding of history you’d realize how offensive you are. You are disintegrating before all of us and are now at a new low. Jesus man, all we’re doing here is having a conversation.

They keyword in your sentence is "should". Have any of the impressive resumes had an impact on Trump yet? All of his problems are because of him! Kelly was ready to quit over the handling of Comey. Seems like it will just be a matter of time.

They keyword in your sentence is "should". Have any of the impressive resumes had an impact on Trump yet? All of his problems are because of him! Kelly was ready to quit over the handling of Comey. Seems like it will just be a matter of time.
True. Let's hope for the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT