ADVERTISEMENT

Failure Friday part 2

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Trump caught in lies about calls from Mexico and the Boy Scouts. Investigations about Russia widens. Republicans pushing back on Donny the dummy. More failures to come, this is how not to make America great again

Democrat Failure:….for starters

Clinton feels the overthrow of Gadhafi was a major achievement….for her. Even Obama knows her policy and beliefs were flawed. She pushed for NATO and US involvement and when the overthrow came she had no contingency plan resulting in a huge refuge flow to southern Europe….how many died and continue to die…. while destabilizing Libya allowing ISIS a foothold.

You guys worry about politicians lying and what Trump said to Boy Scouts!*? while you should be thankful this woeful woman is not your president.

Reactions: paul from philly
Say what you want about what clinton would or would not have been , Trump will go down as the worst Czar I mean president ever, they guy is a complete and utter clown. So keep on the Hilary hate wagon she is no longer in play this retard is now. So keep wearing that stupid red hat after he is yanked from office. You know I will say one thing about Donny the dummy a President under investigation would have a terrible tenure. Lock him up lock him up lock him up

You’re the one referencing “hate” about Clinton, I’m just rehashing her failures , Obama’s and the Dems as I said I would after you came up with your one-way Failure Friday on Trump. Nothing more.

Ready for the next one whenever you are sammy! We’ve got 8 years of that failed regime to remind you about.

Not a Clinton supporter, but she would have done a far better job than Trump.

Why are you and Trump still talking about Clinton anyway?

Trump won't last 4 years and wouldn't be re-elected. He's at 33% approval and half those people are still just doing it for spite.

Not a Clinton supporter, but she would have done a far better job than Trump.

Why are you and Trump still talking about Clinton anyway?

Trump won't last 4 years and wouldn't be re-elected. He's at 33% approval and half those people are still just doing it for spite.

I answered your question in my response to Sammy above. Come on man, you got to at least read the entries?!

So when he lies about phone calls from the Boy Scouts and Mexico he is not lying about Russia yea OK. Can't wait until everyone turns on this gif maybe someone will get a shot at him in the wolfs den

So when he lies about phone calls from the Boy Scouts and Mexico he is not lying about Russia yea OK. Can't wait until everyone turns on this gif maybe someone will get a shot at him in the wolfs den

Lies by Clinton and Obama don’t count?

So it is ok for Trump to lie because other people lied hmmm great logic for a 10 year old. Face your boy is in trouble even Fox News knows that. And as far as I know Obama is no longer president and neither is Clinton so it is all Donny all the time their chief just like Donny the dummy likes it

Are either one the president right now? Your boy is a joke and lies about everything from crowd size to trying to get the Mexican President to say they will pay for the wall to Russia. So stay on Donny the dummy West Virginia script with Clinton, deflect and use bait and switch tactics. Like I said great logic for a 10 year old.

Are either one the president right now? Your boy is a joke and lies about everything from crowd size to trying to get the Mexican President to say they will pay for the wall to Russia. So stay on Donny the dummy West Virginia script with Clinton, deflect and use bait and switch tactics. Like I said great logic for a 10 year old.
No, neither are prez. So what? Just answering like I told you I would to your “one way” Failure Friday fiasco.

What about Obama’s and Clinton’s lies?

I can't remember Obama saying tat Mexico called and never did. Trump lies a lot more than Onama ever did. Now Clinton lies a lot but she is out of play and Donny lies more than Clinton. Donny the dishonest lies or as Kelleyanne would say they are alternative facts #getthisfuc*erout. And this Friday was all Donnys failure not Obama or Clinton. At least he is working on that golf game

Last edited:
Stalker if you look at the groups who track lies of Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump......Donny stands head and tiny little hands above the rest. He lies something like 70% of the time. It's plain to see. For instance, when Trump said McCain wasn't a war hero.

Why would Clinton be out of play?
Three investigations are ongoing! Her and Obama’s negative impact will unfortunately be felt for years….and discussed much longer.

Never said he doesn’t lie. That’s what politicians do.

How come when Obama was president, everyone went after Bush for what he left behind? And now that's off limits?? Bull. What a president does has repercussions years down the line. Clinton was basically responsible for the housing crisis of 2008. And I blame Reagan for a lot of the problems with gun control considering he shut down the mental hospitals. So don't say "Oh he's not president anymore!!" Barry will be in the discussion for years to come and rightfully so, from his lack of foreign policies to his social agenda.

ok fair and history will determine how good of a president both Obama and Bush were as neither one of them were total douche bags. Also what has Trump done? He inherited a already high stock market which if you ask him during the campaign were inflated numbers now all of the sudden they are real. low unemployment rate economy also he said were inflated numbers And now for some reason are real numbers. Failed on health care, his travel ban is no where close to what he has wanted so fail there. Push back from the Pentagon on Transgenders serving, push back on the firing of Comey , push back on trying to disrupt the special prosecutor, Scamucci was a total embarrassment, lied about Russian contacts, lied about calls with the Boy Scouts ( I mean why lie about that). Lied about the call with Mexico(why)? That has been the past 2 weeks. What a complete and utter failure. Now watch his immigration proposal go up in flames

Last edited:
How come when Obama was president, everyone went after Bush for what he left behind? And now that's off limits?? Bull. What a president does has repercussions years down the line. Clinton was basically responsible for the housing crisis of 2008. And I blame Reagan for a lot of the problems with gun control considering he shut down the mental hospitals. So don't say "Oh he's not president anymore!!" Barry will be in the discussion for years to come and rightfully so, from his lack of foreign policies to his social agenda.

Because people don't usually dwell on the positives. Too many positives from the Obama years.

ADVERTISEMENT