ADVERTISEMENT

Even Chuck Schumer thinks we should pause on the Syrian refugee immigration.

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
NBC News just reported this. Reality is beginning to set in. You know you've got a serious issue on hand when even the liberals start to talk tough.

The real leader of the Democratic party has spoken:
We've seen a lot of hateful rhetoric from the GOP. But the idea that we'd turn away refugees because of religion is a new low. -H

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 17, 2015

I'm paraphrasing here but Obama came out and said he was shocked that the GOP was afraid of a bunch of women and children coming into America. Well Mr. President, after the woman blew herself up in Paris last night and a bunch of terrorists were caught in Germany last night posing as refugees, you're damn right those women and children scare me! I'd be pretty gullible if they didn't!!

Stop comparing your European countries with the United States, there is an entire ocean separating us from these refugees. Before they enter they are vetted and revetted. It's apples and oranges. I'm not afraid of bringing in suffering women and children. Sheesh, I thought the GOP was supposed to be tough?

It's not the suffering women and children. But how tough are you with a woman wearing a bomb?? These guys aren't the guys who would hijack a plane or hold hostages at the Munich Olympics. These guys would just as soon blow up the plane or kill the hostages and then ask questions later. How don't you get that yet?

Stop comparing your European countries with the United States, there is an entire ocean separating us from these refugees. Before they enter they are vetted and revetted. It's apples and oranges. I'm not afraid of bringing in suffering women and children. Sheesh, I thought the GOP was supposed to be tough?
Could you explain the vetting process to us? And then when you are done with that, could you explain the revetting process? We all need to learn how this works and, since you know it so well, we will be well served by your education of us. (This reply gonna be real comedic material!!).

And, if I understand you correctly, you want to bring in no male refugees from Syria?

The real leader of the Democratic party has spoken:
We've seen a lot of hateful rhetoric from the GOP. But the idea that we'd turn away refugees because of religion is a new low. -H

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 17, 2015
If you and Hi-Larry think that islam is just a religion, that is your first mistake. Have some idea of what islam is all about.

Still waiting for the vetting process delcofootballguy. And the re-vetting! Could this be another liberal whiff ® ??? Be careful about making statements when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT