ADVERTISEMENT

Duke at UNC tonight….8 o’clock.

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
GameDay is at Chapel Hill tonight (ESPN) at 7 before tip-off at 8 between Puke and UNC. Ok Duke….is 3-2 their last 5, coming off a loss to revitalized St. Johns (Beat Nova last night) while Carolina is 2-3 coming off a Pitt win.
But it’s Virginia and Clemson who are lighting things up at 12-0, 23-1 and 8-3, 19-4 respectively, while the Devils are hanging close at 7-3, 19-4 with Heels falling back along Tobacco Road at 6-5, 17-7, tied with Va Tech 17-7, NC State 16-8 and Lville 16-8, at 6-5. Hurricanes are 7-4, 18-5.

Reactions: Aragorn
Almost everyone wins when Duke loses. Duke fans just grab their Yankees, Cowboys, and Lakers gear out of the closet.

Reactions: Stalker
Almost everyone wins when Duke loses. Duke fans just grab their Yankees, Cowboys, and Lakers gear out of the closet.
I'll agree as to Duke basketball. However, I almost always root for Duke football as the D-coordinator is a Philly guy and an old friend

I'll agree as to Duke basketball. However, I almost always root for Duke football as the D-coordinator is a Philly guy and an old friend
Probably knows Al Groh, a friend of the family who had a lengthy career going back to Army, Air Force under Bill Parcells who he was with for years, Va/Wake HC, Jets, etc....then Ga Tech as DC I believe a few years ago.
Loved Duke FB when Spurrier was there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT