ADVERTISEMENT

Donny the Dummy Tweets

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
that he will fight back against McCain's comments on half baked Nationalism. Here are some thoughts for you trumptards out there

1. Trump cant fight back due to bone spurs that kept him out of Nam
2. Has trump ever thrown a punch I am sure McCain has
3. Is Trumps skull like his ego eggshell thin like some of our Trumptardian posters
4. If Trump has such a high IQ why does he not just out think McCain, HAHAHAHA sorry that made me laugh

These are just a few thoughts for you Trumptards out there, your boy is awful a bully a braggart ,and a piece of crap/

that he will fight back against McCain's comments on half baked Nationalism. Here are some thoughts for you trumptards out there

3. Is Trumps skull like his ego eggshell thin like some of our Trumptardian posters
4. If Trump has such a high IQ why does he not just out think McCain, HAHAHAHA sorry that made me laugh

These are just a few thoughts for you Trumptards out there, your boy is awful a bully a braggart ,and a piece of crap/

He is all that and more. Granted, I didn't think he would upend the applecart like a petulant third grader but now I'm pretty much tired of this endless nonsense from a guy who is supposed to be a Captain of Industry. He's not even that. Tweeting that past president have shown less compassion than he has? Spoiled-brat like!!! Now it's getting to be how can people actual work for this creep! (My father always said the worst thing you can call a guy is creep. Think of the connotations). Harvey Weinstein and he must be a hoot at a party.

Reactions: sammyk

Trump has issues in this area, no doubt. But the above post might gather a little more respect if it had not been written on a third-grade level. Maybe the best advice here would be to develop the skill level a little more (writing in this case) before posting so much.

It's funny that ChristieFan will criticize Joe Blow about doing something on a third-grade level, but not the POTUS. My how the Republicans have fallen. Look what you've become since Reagan.

It's funny that ChristieFan will criticize Joe Blow about doing something on a third-grade level, but not the POTUS. My how the Republicans have fallen. Look what you've become since Reagan.
We never said Trump was a great choice. Speaking of how a party has fallen, it's when your party decides to run a candidate as bad as Hillary Clinton, as a follow-up to the failed Obama presidency, it opens the door to a less-than-perfect candidate in Trump. You'll figure it out eventually. Well, maybe not, since it was you who spoke about Trump's supposed liberalism just weeks after the election. Question: do you ever reflect on how you could be wrong so often?

The POTUS is cutting off funding for American's healthcare. That's nothing to do with any issues with the ACA, but rather the sabotaging of the system.

If Trump announced he was cutting off funding/contributions/payments towards the Social Security system or Medicare...what would you call that? Would you say "that's just the SS system failing"?

It's funny to see what topics the Trump fans steer clear of.....days golfed, mocking handicapped, MAGA hats produced in Vietnam....all go without comment. Sad.

It's funny to see what topics the Trump fans steer clear of.....days golfed, mocking handicapped, MAGA hats produced in Vietnam....all go without comment. Sad.
You're just frustrated that nobody responds to your posts. People want to be 1) liked; 2) hated, but paid attention to; and 3) ignored. It's not that people "steer clear" of your posts; it's that there is no use responding to an insane person who is crying out in frustration!

Wow, your media influence is unending. As if Obamacare is a long-lasting, durable, cost-effective system of healthcare?
Unbelievable but I still check in from time to time for a few laughs

ADVERTISEMENT