ADVERTISEMENT

District 1. North Penn 2015

lilromeo

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2014
It appears from this past years roster ,that North Penn has a lot of solid performers returning. It could be a pay back year for them versus LaSalle and Wood if those two are on their schedule this year. Any thoughts ??

If Wood is still on schedule than its almost a guaranteed win. They only schedule teams they are certain they can beat!

i was told that North Penn does not want to play Wood or Prep anymore from a reliable source

Should be a good game. I guess they gave up on the Catholic League teams.

How are the Burrs going to be this coming year ? I heard that they lost another good player to Imotep.

lilromeo, who?

They should be ok. We'll see. Decent group returning. Depth has been an issue. We'll see if that improves this year. I haven't heard of any major transfers leaving just yet.

Burrs,I understand it was a very good wide receiver,but sorry, cannot recall his name.

I heard RB/WR Aamir Brown From Neumann Goretti is transferring to Tep. Could be the player being discussed, just a bit of confusion with the AA PCL school. Maybe he and a kid from West, but I haven't heard anything about any impact kids leaving West for Tep.

Jive, you are correct about the transfer player. I got the school mixed up. Sorry WC Burrs. Thanks, Jive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT