ADVERTISEMENT

D'Andre Swift

an incredible talented young man; unreal speed, great hands, solid blocker......can do it all

Start the 2018 Heisman talk, may not hurdle as many as Barkley but will be even better than the Zephry..

We'll see about that. Not sure why the need to compare, let's wish both the best for the future. Each player will be playing on Sundays.

Relayer

No disrespect to SB, just know DS well and his combination of power and speed and soft/quite hands is outstanding. Compare? That is what we do.....

Holy Speed! Keep having to remind myself he was in HS last year. That's against an SEC defense.

Doing well as a Freshman, not sure why Georgia has 2, 5 star RB. recruits if he's the guy. Has a way to go to reach the Barkley, Josh Adams level.

Doing well as a Freshman, not sure why Georgia has 2, 5 star RB. recruits if he's the guy. Has a way to go to reach the Barkley, Josh Adams level.
I guess I'll throw this out there again - watch it - its half a season on limited plays - was to be red shirted at running back U but can't keep him off field - why not two 5 stars - "if he's the guy", typical passive aggressive - funny, a lot of PSU folk showing some dawg envy - Franklin tried, he really did - anyhow, he's younger, has more tools at this age and just as good with greater upside - time will tell, but to say "oh, he's playing well" is another poke - poor Shoe, enjoy the show!

Reactions: lilromeo

Umm, no. He doesn't have a ways to go. He'll get a better opportunity after two, accomplished, probably pros, graduate. In this day and age you need many RBs. GA recruiting other highly rated players at that position is nothing knew here. If he's healthy then Swift will be a star next year. He's a tremendous football player.

Now that's a highlight tape!! And he's a freshmen (wow).

Some of those stop/start and what appear to be right angle cuts are insane.

Plus he's a bowling ball (he left that Gator DB seeing stars).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT