ADVERTISEMENT

D1 Rankings So Far & Some thoughts

Coatesville by at least 21, I'll say 42-17...D East lacks the skill guys to hang with the Red Raiders & the Coatesvile D-line is underrated. Not big, but very strong & quick to the ball. You can't block what you can't catch. Coatesville looks focused on bigger things this year. They should cruise through DEast on the way to the playoffs.
Same here not_a_fan and King Chesco, I got Coats at 31.79 so +4 Tds and hope I'm wrong, that we see a competitive game, in good health for districts and states

Coatesville scored 33 in the second half as well. Game was out of hand early and they played their 2nd/3rd string in the 4th quarter. Trust me, my son played in the 4th and was happy about it. He said he got tired of standing in the cold and was excited to get warm and play.
I've only seen TRuman twice this year - on video (wbcb) and they looked like they held their own against the Neshaminy lines but maybe not against Pennsbury until they started passing in the 2nd half. I'd agree that Tigers strength is probably not the trenches but there's maybe only 1 other team in all of D1 that has the speed and athletes and everyone is talking about them. Tigers might not matchup as well with Coatesville ...but then again no other team does. I can see the Tigers winning a few playoff games this year; it could spell trouble in Levittown for a few.

Same here not_a_fan and King Chesco, I got Coats at 31.79 so +4 Tds and hope I'm wrong, that we see a competitive game, in good health for districts and states
Really thought this # was high not low! Looking more and more like Harrisburg-Coatesville rematch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT