ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick

Tell me again how a football player sitting for the National Anthem is a "piece of shit" and should "leave the country", but a guy who says POW's are not heroes should be President?

Tell me again how a football player sitting for the National Anthem is a "piece of shit" and should "leave the country", but a guy who says POW's are not heroes should be President?
What are you talking about? No one in these posts said he should leave the country. And we're not talking about Trump!*? Stay focused man!

I'm talking about all I've seen online about Kaepernick. And I'm making the comparison. Ok, to put it terms you can understand. You say Kaepernick is a DICK for disrespecting the troops or the flag with his actions. Why is Trump not a dick for saying POW's are not heros because they got caught?

I'm talking about all I've seen online about Kaepernick. And I'm making the comparison. Ok, to put it terms you can understand. You say Kaepernick is a DICK for disrespecting the troops or the flag with his actions. Why is Trump not a dick for saying POW's are not heros because they got caught?

Phew!! Thanks for putting it in terms I can understand. And once again, stay focused and do a Trump post if you want but we're talking about the qb for 49'er's.
We were not juxtaposing to Hilary, living originalism, immigration or any other topic because........ and I'll try again....we're talking about Kaepernick. You were deflecting.

Phew!! Thanks for putting it in terms I can understand. And once again, stay focused and do a Trump post if you want but we're talking about the qb for 49'er's.
We were not juxtaposing to Hilary, living originalism, immigration or any other topic because........ and I'll try again....we're talking about Kaepernick. You were deflecting.

It's hard for him. Especially when he's in the "deflecting" mode!!

For once, reluctant to think is correct. Trump is a dick. So what? Have you done any work to investigate and review the other candidate? An amazing 50% thought process that you use! Not that I am surprised!

One candidate says crazy, off-the-wall things; the other candidate is an establishment candidate with no energy, not an ounce of originality, and who has criminal issues. Any guesses as to which is worse?

Please list the "criminal issues" that she has been convicted on. She certainly been investigated thoroughly and if there was a glimmer of a possible conviction she would have been tried, convicted and imprisoned long ago. Innocent until proven guilty---- they have never even indicted her. I believe in the competence of the many GOP led hearings and investigations and I also believe in this great nation's judicial system.

Please list the "criminal issues" that she has been convicted on. She certainly been investigated thoroughly and if there was a glimmer of a possible conviction she would have been tried, convicted and imprisoned long ago. Innocent until proven guilty---- they have never even indicted her. I believe in the competence of the many GOP led hearings and investigations and I also believe in this great nation's judicial system.
For once, chuvy is right. It's a special day in liberal land. Their heads are going to explode with ego!

Yes, chuvy, you are correct that she has not been convicted. In fact, she has not even been charged. But that doesn't mean that she shouldn't have been charged. The Clinton name and influence are one reason why this is the case, as is the burden of proof. The Clintons are good criminals; they know how to cover their tracks and they know the right people. Most reasonable people realize that Hillary is untrustworthy and that's the reason for her current standing in the polls.

Election day will decide who the great people of this nation deems most capable of being President.

So Stalker ... Kaepernick is not a dick for making a political statement by not standing for the Anthem. He is a dick for the socks. How's that?

As I used to say at the favorite biker watering hole, we're having fun now huh fellas! Then someone hit me and it went black. But hey guys, we're talking and that's a good thing....and interesting hearing the different views.

About The Teflon Don........how about Trump!? Some sharpies not long ago said all ANY candidate had to do to beat haughty Hillary was behave and he seems to be doing that with the new team. Probably too late but you never know. Getting interesting now. Right on brother Chuv, good words.

I have the utmost faith in the United States voting population. I believe they will make the correct decision as to who will be the next President of the United States!!

I have the utmost faith in the United States voting population. I believe they will make the correct decision as to who will be the next President of the United States!!
We always have in the past. Let's hope that continues.

OK many on here know I am a Democrat but I am a blue collar Democrat and back to the post at hand. Kapernick's action are that of a pouting child and his message is unclear. I think he is a punk who has a ton to be thankful for and is using the NFL platform to draw attention to him, not the black cause. Kapernick was raised by white parents in a white neighborhood, went to a white school, was lucky enough to get a free educationand and makes millions of dollars to sit the freaking bench. I have never heard of a police Kapernick issue so the pig socks just boggles my mind and for the record almost twice as many white people are killed by cops than black people. Now are there inequalities in the US? Yes but they are overcome by education and hard work. Will there always be inequalities perhaps but I look around where I live and it sure the hell does not look like 1965 Mississippi to me.

OK many on here know I am a Democrat but I am a blue collar Democrat and back to the post at hand. Kapernick's action are that of a pouting child and his message is unclear. I think he is a punk who has a ton to be thankful for and is using the NFL platform to draw attention to him, not the black cause. Kapernick was raised by white parents in a white neighborhood, went to a white school, was lucky enough to get a free educationand and makes millions of dollars to sit the freaking bench. I have never heard of a police Kapernick issue so the pig socks just boggles my mind and for the record almost twice as many white people are killed by cops than black people. Now are there inequalities in the US? Yes but they are overcome by education and hard work. Will there always be inequalities perhaps but I look around where I live and it sure the hell does not look like 1965 Mississippi to me.

Very well said Sammy. Plus it's getting really tiring that the Black Lives Matter movement or anyone else will not address the Black on Black crime issue. Chicago just broke a yearly record on deaths and it's only the beginning of September. Philly is getting a rep too.

Well said Sammy. But no wants to hear the side you mentioned because god forbid, then the issue couldn't be scapegoated. And if we can't blame the usual targets, shit, then we'd have to be honest and say....'what in hell are we doing in Chicago'....not, 'what are "they" doing to us in Chicago'. Same old shit man.

If this catches fire and more join this idiot from the Steelers sideline well my TV will miss the Steelers this year

I have been going back and forth with this Kaepernick issue for weeks.. I consider myself very luck to live in a country that offers the freedoms that we have and am thankful to those who made sacrifices to guarantee these freedoms.

When we have freedom of speech we cannot pick and choose when it’s ok and when it’s not ok to exercise that freedom. While I do not respect what these athletes are doing and think it is idiotic, I do accept it as their right to do so.

Where the problem is starting for me is.. if they are protesting “police” issues.. is their protest only against insistences against people of color or all people. The few interviews I have watch seems to say it’s only an issue with white police and black individuals. I’m guessing that we have all seen the tee-shirts.. “black lives matter”.. I am under the belief that all lives matter..

Over the last few weeks the protests stances have moved from sitting during the national anthem, to kneeling and now the raise right fist very similar to the black power fist of the 70’s.. I don’t know what the athletes are thinking when they raise their fist. But at the same time some people may take that type of stance as offensive and threating.

Is this protest moving from being about an issue to hey look at me..

I was happy to see the American Air Force Credit Union drop Brandon Marshall as their spokesperson… I myself choose not to buy products that anyone endorses and in my eyes disrespects a symbol of sacrifice by others… it will be interesting to see if more advertises start to drop protesters as spokespersons for their products and if this happens will the protesters stop in favor of making a buck??

I have been going back and forth with this Kaepernick issue for weeks.. I consider myself very luck to live in a country that offers the freedoms that we have and am thankful to those who made sacrifices to guarantee these freedoms.

When we have freedom of speech we cannot pick and choose when it’s ok and when it’s not ok to exercise that freedom. While I do not respect what these athletes are doing and think it is idiotic, I do accept it as their right to do so.

Where the problem is starting for me is.. if they are protesting “police” issues.. is their protest only against insistences against people of color or all people. The few interviews I have watch seems to say it’s only an issue with white police and black individuals. I’m guessing that we have all seen the tee-shirts.. “black lives matter”.. I am under the belief that all lives matter..

Over the last few weeks the protests stances have moved from sitting during the national anthem, to kneeling and now the raise right fist very similar to the black power fist of the 70’s.. I don’t know what the athletes are thinking when they raise their fist. But at the same time some people may take that type of stance as offensive and threating.

I was happy to see the American Air Force Credit Union drop Brandon Marshall as their spokesperson… I myself choose not to buy products that anyone endorses and in my eyes disrespects a symbol of sacrifice by others… it will be interesting to see if more advertises start to drop protesters as spokespersons for their products and if this happens will the protesters stop in favor of making a buck??

Agree with everything you said GB about their right to protest. But until the Black population does something about Black on Black crime, their protests will ring hollow!

And I wonder how much of the facts Kaepernick really has. Do you think he knows that the Michael Brown issue was resolved in favor of Officer Wilson having acted correctly? This finding, while underreported by the portion of the media that leans left, was issued by none other than Attorney General Eric Holder's office based on eyewitness testimony from several African Americans who were at the scene. This came well after the riots and emotions ran their course.

Also keep in mind the anti-police socks that Kaepernick wore. He tipped his hand on this whole issue, but, again, that has been underreported.

And I wonder how much of the facts Kaepernick really has. Do you think he knows that the Michael Brown issue was resolved in favor of Officer Wilson having acted correctly? This finding, while underreported by the portion of the media that leans left, was issued by none other than Attorney General Eric Holder's office based on eyewitness testimony from several African Americans who were at the scene. This came well after the riots and emotions ran their course.

Also keep in mind the anti-police socks that Kaepernick wore. He tipped his hand on this whole issue, but, again, that has been underreported.
Obama and Eric Holder were interested in finding improper policing techniques vs. what was truth/fact about in the Michael Brown shooting which I find terribly troubling. As it turned out the police acted properly (no shit... Brown tried to take his gun). People talk about change. Needs to start w the problem at the top. Both these candidates would be nowhere on the radar w/o the all the issues our country is dealing w today if they were addressed properly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT