ADVERTISEMENT

Cary Angeline offer from Notre Dame

ChesmontLeague1

Jul 26, 2012
He would look pretty good taking the field for the Blue and Gold coming to TE U. ND has produced some of the finest in my lifetime: Dave Casper, Ken McAfee, Mark Bavaro, Irv Smith all the way up to 5 grads currently playing in the NFL. I believe the most of any colleges.

If Cary wants time and wants time early in his career his best bet would be to stay away from South Bend. They just signed Alize Jones, the #1 TE in '15 out of Vegas and they also have a Red Shirt Freshman in Durham Smythe

True on Jones signing and Smyrhe redshirt but ND provides serious playing time for 2 TEs and a third one will get time too during the season. Of current 5 ND TEs in the NFL you'll see most overlapped each other such as Carlson then Eifert then Rudolph etc. Good luck to him and the best choice will be the school he chooses.

This kid is a player and I'm surprised he hasn't gotten more national attention. He's a legit 6'7" 230lbs and catches like a wideout. When he gets into a college football weight program all year round-remember he is also the Ches-Mont MVP in basketball avg. close to 23 ppg.-he will be "Gronk-like". Best of luck to the kid!

He (Josh Warren) was a pretty good athlete all those years playing on the young whippets. Parents Chris and Chris are good people. I believe hi didn't start getting serious playing ball until middle school. The family used spend time up at their poconos place in the winter and not at basketball.

This post was edited on 2/15 10:27 PM by ChesmontLeague1

Fan- Agreed that this kid is a very very good athlete. I get the feeling he could play beyond college on Sunday's. He's that good.

He has well over 20 offers. The biggest names schools have recently offered but hes been getting offers all along

Josh seems to have the frame and athletic ability to become a D1 TE. He might even have the frame to grow into a OT. Plus, he has a little mean streak that is displayed when other teams double and triple team him in the low post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT