ADVERTISEMENT

Cardinal Ohara stadium question

lilromeo

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2014
I couldnt get in at William Tennant since I didnt have the proper ID to enter so I watched the Wood game from the hill on the side of the field. Does Ohara s stadium have an area outside the fence area that a game can be seen ? I would appreciate any information on this ,thanks guys.

I couldnt get in at William Tennant since I didnt have the proper ID to enter so I watched the Wood game from the hill on the side of the field. Does Ohara s stadium have an area outside the fence area that a game can be seen ? I would appreciate any information on this ,thanks guys.
I smiled when I saw the word "stadium" since when I was a freshman at the Prep we played one of the first games on that field which was all dirt with just a bit of grass, and there were no stands. . Obviously, it was upgraded a few years back. To answer your question, the ground to the left and right of the larger set of stands--same side as the school building--is raised a bit and there's a fence around both end of the track that normally people can stand behind, but I have no idea whether they are keeping people away from those areas now. You're also pretty far away if you have to stand at the end of the track.

Reactions: lilromeo
Romeo - how was the game? Does Wood have a chance against SJP this week?

Romeo - how was the game? Does Wood have a chance against SJP this week?
I Like Woods Rb and QB ,but I dont think they stand a chance against the Prep. Wood has a monster DE who can create problems and Their inside LB is very good. The Preps line should dominate and who can stop their passind game . I hope Wood gives them a game , but IMO Prep by 21.

I smiled when I saw the word "stadium" since when I was a freshman at the Prep we played one of the first games on that field which was all dirt with just a bit of grass, and there were no stands. . Obviously, it was upgraded a few years back. To answer your question, the ground to the left and right of the larger set of stands--same side as the school building--is raised a bit and there's a fence around both end of the track that normally people can stand behind, but I have no idea whether they are keeping people away from those areas now. You're also pretty far away if you have to stand at the end of the track.
Thanks Tulla, Not worth the trip for me . I need to sit anyway lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT