ADVERTISEMENT

Can the real albie lovers please stand up.....

delcofootball1

Jul 31, 2015
can anyone explain the 1-4 start? I sure can- the PIAA put a stop to his shady recruiting habits. I was often chastised for suggesting albie couldn’t win with average talent and that he could only conquer with top of the line toss right- toss left recruited talent. Or those guys up front that stood 6-5, 6-7. Can the albie lovers please stand up and explain, or are you st joe prep fans now?

Suggesting anything happening at NG is not on the up and up will most certainly get you labeled as a racist.

Go Saints!

Cheers,

Busch

can anyone explain the 1-4 start? I sure can- the PIAA put a stop to his shady recruiting habits. I was often chastised for suggesting albie couldn’t win with average talent and that he could only conquer with top of the line toss right- toss left recruited talent. Or those guys up front that stood 6-5, 6-7. Can the albie lovers please stand up and explain, or are you st joe prep fans now?
Well, at least he doesn't throw his players under the bus like the fool head coach at PSU. Guess the cell phone/note taking BS didn't work out too well seeing they lost again to........sit down for this one, Michigan State....at home! Ok, I won't bring that up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: roxychknpoxy
Very young. Only 3 seniors on the roster this year. If they stay together they will be a force in the next couple years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT