ADVERTISEMENT

Board Changes Coming

Andrew_Chiappazzi

May 7, 2008
A heads up to everyone...

The long awaited message board changes are coming. I'll be making the changes over the next week or so (hopefully the sooner, the better), and once each individual forum is up and running successfully, I'll post an introduction detailing the type of discussion each board will focus on.

As of now, the tentative plan is:
- Turn PA Turnpike into state football board. It's the most popular subject related to the site and PA Turnpike is the one people link to right off the main site.

- Philly football will become a football recruiting board.

- Boys basketball will become a general state high school basketball board.

- Philly basketball will become a basketball recruiting board.

- Girls basketball will become an "Other sports" board, for professional and college discussions, for the World Cup, etc.

- And, last but not least, a politics board will be introduced. (Cue the dramatic music).

I'm posting this on every section so that every member is aware of the upcoming changes. I beg for your patience, and please let me know if you come across any technical issues during the process. The innards of the message boards and the capabilities should stay the same if I don't screw up, so posting should not be impacted. But you never know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News