ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest game in Pennsylvania thus far

House1978

Jun 8, 2015
#1 AAAA woodland hills 6-0 plays #3 AAA west Allegheny 6-0. Last year West A won a 43-42 overtime thriller. Woody high has been resting miles sanders and his heel injury the past 2 weeks for this game. Plus almon youngblood and jerimah Jones are back in the line up for the first time all season last week. I think woodland hills athletisism and size will be too much for West A this year. Prediction: 35-31 woody high.

Biggest game not counting St. Joe's at LaSalle? But yeah WA could be in trouble without QB Koester who was huge in last year's win. Typical West A with the bigs up front to match Woodland Hills' people; eg..Justin Baker 6-2 295, Kieran Firment 6-3 280, Derek Clontz 6-4 285 (all from last year) and Nick Loniero 6-3 280 I think both ways. Passing an afterthought but effective when do. If tight, have a heck of a FG kicker and with Coach Palko, I'd bet they hang. Wolverines a little rusty (Sanders, Jones....game shape?)...and big OL'er Youngblood gassed late?

Other BIG school games, East side.
D11,,,,Parkland 5-1 at Easton 5-1
D1......DtEast 6-0 at Cville 4-2, Pennsbury 5-1 at Pennridge 4-2, UpDub 6-0 at Ply White 5-1

Reactions: lilromeo
Biggest game not counting St. Joe's at LaSalle? But yeah WA could be in trouble without QB Koester who was huge in last year's win. Typical West A with the bigs up front to match Woodland Hills' people; eg..Justin Baker 6-2 295, Kieran Firment 6-3 280, Derek Clontz 6-4 285 (all from last year) and Nick Loniero 6-3 280 I think both ways. Passing an afterthought but effective when do. If tight, have a heck of a FG kicker and with Coach Palko, I'd bet they hang. Wolverines a little rusty (Sanders, Jones....game shape?)...and big OL'er Youngblood gassed late?

D1......DtEast 6-0 at Cville 4-2, Pennsbury 5-1 at Pennridge 4-2, UpDub 6-0 at Ply White 5-1
Good input stalker. Next week is a big one for the piaa. Teams will start separating themselves from the rest of the pack.

I would say the woody high west A has been a much better game. Sjp and LA salla hasn't even been competitive the last few games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT