ADVERTISEMENT

Avon Grove 38 - Downingtown West 17

ChesmontLeague1

Jul 26, 2012
Didn’t see this one coming. Currently sitting at 3-3 and would pretty much need to win out for playoffs.

I just saw on Twitter that AG had 50-390-5. Hay-zoos.....what kind of numbers did he have coming in?

I just saw on Twitter that AG had 50-390-5. Hay-zoos.....what kind of numbers did he have coming in?
According to Pete DiGiovanni of DLN Kevin Thomas had 50 carries 391 yards. In my opinion West has never been good on run stopping since the split but hell 391 yards against any team is impressive. Congrats to good guy Harry O’Neil. My friends son played for him and he’s now playing at Lycoming.

Thomas not even listed in the Chesmont top 10 rushers so at least under 300 yards. Nate Jones his teammate has almost 500 yards.

Thomas not even listed in the Chesmont top 10 rushers so at least under 300 yards. Nate Jones his teammate has almost 500 yards.

Nate Jones graduated in June.

Francis came into game leading the Ches-Mont with 920 yards on 133 carries. Quick math; through Week 6 1310 yards on 183 carries.

Good win for the Red Devils.

Cheers,

Busch

ADVERTISEMENT