ADVERTISEMENT

As the Donny turns

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
So this week since one scandal is not enough we have two. Stormy Daniels and the wife beaters club in the white (Trash ) house. #youguyswhovotedforthismoronshouldbeshot

I'll reply for the Trump fans....."As long as my 401k goes up and we have an anti-abortion leaning SCOTUS I'm okay with everything".

Yesterday the heads of many of the Intel Agencies confirmed that the Russians meddle in the 2016 elections and will do so in the up-coming mid-terms and that the WH and Trump have given them NO direction on combating the issue.

So this week since one scandal is not enough we have two. Stormy Daniels and the wife beaters club in the white (Trash ) house. #youguyswhovotedforthismoronshouldbeshot
No, the reply is, How does this compare to Obama having stolen $200 billion from shareholders of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? You ill-informed news junkies don't even know that it happened, so how can you provide balanced commentary. Nothing Trump has done or will ever do even compares to this criminal act.

And if that is not enough, Obama didn't follow US law in the GM and Chrysler bankruptcies, calling bondholders greedy when US law called for them to be paid in matters such as that one.

# youguyswhovotedforthismoronshouldbeshot

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT