ADVERTISEMENT

Any update on the Prep - Evangel game?

Thanks, Tulla! A win down there would be a great start to the season!!

No. I'm getting info very slowly off the Prep football twitter feed. Nothing in 25 mins. Makes me wonder if there's a thunder storm or something. With the heat down there, the 4th Q must be brutal.

Tulla - read the article in Shreveport Times ... Swift had a big game – 28 carries 171 yards ... Shaw had solid game under center which included a 2 yard keeper. Bosco will be a tough test next week especially with them coming off a loss.

Tulla - read the article in Shreveport Times ... Swift had a big game – 28 carries 171 yards ... Shaw had solid game under center which included a 2 yard keeper. Bosco will be a tough test next week especially with them coming off a loss.
I read the same article, Roxy. Mostly about Evangel, as to be expected. I wonder how the Prep wound up with only 14 points given that the first TD came after a blocked punt deep in Evangel territory and all the yards Swift gained. The defense must have played really well and a win in Louisiana in those conditions to start the season is a good omen

About the Bosco game: the first couple of possessions will be crucial. Last year at PW the Prep looked shell-shocked from the start, which I understand happened the year before too. I expect them to go into this year's game with more confidence.

I read the same article, Roxy. Mostly about Evangel, as to be expected. I wonder how the Prep wound up with only 14 points given that the first TD came after a blocked punt deep in Evangel territory and all the yards Swift gained. The defense must have played really well and a win in Louisiana in those conditions to start the season is a good omen

About the Bosco game: the first couple of possessions will be crucial. Last year at PW the Prep looked shell-shocked from the start, which I understand happened the year before too. I expect them to go into this year's game with more confidence.
Any idea if this game will be televised Tulla ?

Any idea if this game will be televised Tulla ?

Last year I watched the Bosco-Paramus Catholic game on my computer. I think it was carried on the MSG cable network. But that game involved two big schools from North Jersey so the DBP-SJP game is less likely to be carried. If I pick up any news from the Jersey board about next Saturday I'll pass it along.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT