ADVERTISEMENT

Another year in the books

newport

Nov 22, 2002
Congrats to all the state champs and also congrats to all the teams that made it to Hershey. Hard to believe another season is in the books. Happy holidays to everyone on the board and I can't wait for the 2018 season and I look forward to Stalkers preseason write ups

Newport:

My sentiments too while I'd also add a shout out to all the kids throughout the Keystone State that decided football was worth the effort and sacrifices involved in the sport with some rough math -- based on 600ish(??) or so schools in PA averaging 50 players per team -- seeing 30,000 teenagers out there every year.

Thanks you guys for continuing to demonstrate what a great sport it is!

Then to the Board (well, at least to 99% of the Board -- ha, ha), a shout out to you all as well for keeping me glued to "PaPreps" and making it my favorite among all the state Boards I frequent. And if you're wondering why that is so (why this Board is my "fave"), it's because you guys never let me forget how much I enjoyed growing up in Lower Bucks County, Pennsylvania and playing football there as a pee wee guy at Queen of The Universe, as a "middle weight" Penndel Wildcat, as a Chieftain at Carl Sandburg Junior and then (most importantly) as a Neshaminy Redskin.

Thank you for that (most seriously).

See you all next season!

Go 'Skins!!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT