ADVERTISEMENT

Another Friday another failure

Nice elaboration. When I saw your headline, I thought you had lost another football game!
And........Hillary is being her usual classless self, trying to make political hay out of the Las Vegas tragedy. People actually voted for her!?

So when is it a good time to talk about gun control?? You know this was the worst mass shooting until the next one happens. Sorry Hillary would have been better than that ass of a baboon Donny Trump. There was a time where I was not sure about that but after this abortion of a President I am sure of it now. I can not believe people voted for this fool. And Hillary being classless I was so unaware of Donny the Dummy having so much class really. Get your news from Faux news do you

Last edited:
Just have to point out the obvious: we have a huge problem when each half (roughly speaking) of the country can't understand how the other other half could have voted as it did.

In my view it's no disrespect to the victims in Las Vegas to consider right now how we can reduce the chances that such events happen in the future. The developed country with the highest rate of gun violence (including suicide via guns) and the least restrictive laws about gun ownership must be able to consider what connection there may well be between these two facts and act accordingly. We don't elect public office holders just to offer thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: Aragorn
And........Hillary is being her usual classless self, trying to make political hay out of the Las Vegas tragedy. People actually voted for her!?

Stalker, did you catch the Trump press conference today? I'm not sure he mentioned the victims once. A lot of... "people are saying nice things about me" stuff. It was a disgrace. Bigly.

tulla, 20 slaughter elementary school kids changed nothing with gun laws. We can't even get simple changes on background checks that 90% of gun owners agree with. If slaughtered children doesn't make change, what will?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT