ADVERTISEMENT

Another bluff called

Claim: I have people in Hawaii investigating Obama's birth and you won't believe what they are finding.
Final answer: Stopped talking about it.

Claim: Obama wire tapped me.
Final answer: No he didn't.

Claim: Comey better hope I didn't tape him.
Final answer: He didn't. He just tried to intimidate a witness.

Claim: Central Park 5 should be put to death.
Final answer: They were found innocent.

Claim: I won't cut Medicare.
Partial answer: I'm cutting $800 billion from it.

Claim: I will clean up the inner cities in a week. I will defeat ISIS in 30 days. We will repeal the ACA on day one.

Get the picture?

Claim: I have people in Hawaii investigating Obama's birth and you won't believe what they are finding.
Final answer: Stopped talking about it.

Claim: Obama wire tapped me.
Final answer: No he didn't.

Claim: Comey better hope I didn't tape him.
Final answer: He didn't. He just tried to intimidate a witness.

Claim: Central Park 5 should be put to death.
Final answer: They were found innocent.

Claim: I won't cut Medicare.
Partial answer: I'm cutting $800 billion from it.

Claim: I will clean up the inner cities in a week. I will defeat ISIS in 30 days. We will repeal the ACA on day one.

Get the picture?

Come on now, don’t you love it. Tell me you didn’t get a kick out of last night’s party in I-Oh-Way?

Not really. It's sad really that he needs to go throw pep rallies for himself with his under educated supporters. He's President for God's sake. How needy is this guy? If only his father loved him.

Not really. It's sad really that he needs to go throw pep rallies for himself with his under educated supporters. He's President for God's sake. How needy is this guy? If only his father loved him.

You’d rather have silver tongued “establishment” BO creating a bogus and collapsed health care system (hell of a sell job there; a Democrat strength), a weak treaty with Iran, under estimation of ISIS (how did he characterize them?) and the reality of cyber wars while weakening our relationships thoroughly, particularly in Israel, in the Middle East, etc, etc?

Reactions: paul from philly
How has Trump weaken ISIS?

Why hasn't Trump expressed a single concern about the Russian hacking (regardless of involvement)?

Trump is weakening our relationships thoroughly, particularly in Israel, in the Middle East, etc, etc. Look around and see what the world leaders are saying. He's a national embarrassment.

How has Trump weaken ISIS?

Why hasn't Trump expressed a single concern about the Russian hacking (regardless of involvement)?

Trump is weakening our relationships thoroughly, particularly in Israel, in the Middle East, etc, etc. Look around and see what the world leaders are saying. He's a national embarrassment.
It was a question Reluctant answered as usual by you with another question.
Being a hillbilly and all we calls that dastardly! Yip, that’s what us south central PA hill people calls it. Down right dastardly!

Obamacare is not collapsing. It can be improved, but it's not folding. The GOP is destroying it by removing funding. They've said that out loud in case you think I'm just making it up. So you think it okay that elected officials play games with their constituents healthcare and potentially lives?

Obamacare is not collapsing. It can be improved, but it's not folding. The GOP is destroying it by removing funding. They've said that out loud in case you think I'm just making it up. So you think it okay that elected officials play games with their constituents healthcare and potentially lives?

Are you kidding? Do you think the GOP just invented "playing games"? I guess Nancy Pelosi was right in your mind when she said "let's pass it so we can see what's in it!" And in case you're not keeping score anymore, you just called all republican voters "uneducated" again. You're a something, Reluctant!!

I don't think game playing was just invented by the GOP, but playing games with healthcare and people lives....maybe. It's estimated 1/2 million vets will lose their medicaid under Trumpcare. If that's true, is that something you stand for?

Trumpcare is the repeal of Medicaid disguised as a repeal of Obamacare.

So, in your mind this equates to me saying "all republican voters"? It couldn't just be the nitwits who went to this pep rally? And why is the President holding pep rallies again?

"It's sad really that he needs to go throw pep rallies for himself with his under educated supporters."

So, in your mind this equates to me saying "all republican voters"? It couldn't just be the nitwits who went to this pep rally? And why is the President holding pep rallies again?

"It's sad really that he needs to go throw pep rallies for himself with his under educated supporters."

Well when you add up all the times you used the words "nitwits", "hillbillies" and "uneducated" then yes it equates to calling all republicans.

It's like having a discussion with a four year old!!

"It's like having a discussion with a four year old!!"

I know right? Think about the guy you voted for and how he acts and how he acts and belittles anyone who disagree with him.

"It's like having a discussion with a four year old!!"

I know right? Think about the guy you voted for and how he acts and how he acts and belittles anyone who disagree with him.

Yo, Reluctant, when will you comprehend, after all my posts, that I did not vote for Trump. And I didn't vote for the "talking down to you" candidate either. The guy I voted for is probably smoking a joint in the hills of New Mexico as we speak. And I apologize to all the four year olds in the crowd.

And as a point, in the grand scheme of things, when Gary Johnson said "What's Aleppo?" everyone went nuts!! "How could he say such a thing!" "He wants to run our country and he doesn't know what Aleppo is!!" Can anyone tell me what Obama, or Trump or anyone for that matter did to help Aleppo out?? Didn't think so!

LIBERTARIAN 2018!! (comprehend yet Reluctant!)

By voting for Johnson you voted for Trump. And I didn't jump on Johnson for Aleppo. I didn't know what it meant and Obama and Trump have don't nothing to help with Syrai...although Obama at least took in a small number of orphans. Trump is trying to keep them out.

I've gone third party a few times and it accomplished nothing other than making me feel good for a little while.

By voting for Johnson you voted for Trump. And I didn't jump on Johnson for Aleppo. I didn't know what it meant and Obama and Trump have don't nothing to help with Syrai...although Obama at least took in a small number of orphans. Trump is trying to keep them out.

I've gone third party a few times and it accomplished nothing other than making me feel good for a little while.

By voting for Johnson, I voted for.........Johnson!!! Don't read too much into who stole votes from whom. There are those who think my voting for Johnson took votes away from Trump because Johnson's platform is far closer to Trump's than Hillary's. Imagine that, another point of view!!

I voted my conscience and I feel pretty good about it still, thank you very much!! I'll put it in these terms: In a two person race, who would you have voted for, Hillary or Johnson? Same question, only change one of the participants, Trump or Johnson? Johnson wins both in my book!

Last edited:
I would have voted for Johnson in both those cases too. But it was Trump vs Hillary and with all her flaws she's still 100x better than Trump. I would take 10 more years of GWB over another day of Trump.

I would have voted for Johnson in both those cases too. But it was Trump vs Hillary and with all her flaws she's still 100x better than Trump. I would take 10 more years of GWB over another day of Trump.

Wrong. It was Trump, Hillary and Johnson! Should have voted your conscience if that's how you felt about Johnson. You at least would have felt better over the next three and a half years!!

Wrong. It was Trump, Hillary and Johnson! Should have voted your conscience if that's how you felt about Johnson. You at least would have felt better over the next three and a half years!!
Yes, always vote your conscience or wallet. Not that anyone gives a hoot but I’ve had no trouble telling people I voted for Trump as I said I would once Kasich vaporized and that I’d never vote for Clinton as I told Nj months before the election.
Haven’t worked my way too Libertarians where I think the wealthy would really take advantage of us, but hopefully we’ve evolved past the dynasties or near dynasties of the damned Kennedy’s and Bush’s. Chelsea and Jeb, go home!

Yes, always vote your conscience or wallet. Not that anyone gives a hoot but I’ve had no trouble telling people I voted for Trump as I said I would once Kasich vaporized and that I’d never vote for Clinton as I told Nj months before the election.
Haven’t worked my way too Libertarians where I think the wealthy would really take advantage of us, but hopefully we’ve evolved past the dynasties or near dynasties of the damned Kennedy’s and Bush’s. Chelsea and Jeb, go home!

I blame the media for what happened during the election. Kasich was my man also but between all the stupid questions asked by the moderators and the yelling over top of each other, not one of the candidates could make their point. The first question in the first debate was from Megan Kelly. "Mr. Trump you've called Rosie ODonnell a fat pig.........!" I mean, who the hell cared!!!

I blame the media for what happened during the election. Kasich was my man also but between all the stupid questions asked by the moderators and the yelling over top of each other, not one of the candidates could make their point. The first question in the first debate was from Megan Kelly. "Mr. Trump you've called Rosie ODonnell a fat pig.........!" I mean, who the hell cared!!!

Me too Paul. The moderators (MK/BB) were a sad joke and disservice by Fox. No wonder Megan K’s show is bombing. Take away the looks and she’s a zero. Her and Bret B were giggling nervously before their debate. Come on guys, it’s a serious debate. Rosie O’Donnell is a fat pig. Remember her National Anthem?

Another all-time quote has been stated by reluctant. "Obamacare is not collapsing"

Add this to the Bush paycut and the statement about you liking Trump more than me once he enacted his policies. The entertainment that you provide is priceless.

The CEO of Allstate just said on CNBC that "Obamacare is not sustainable." He's just one of a long list of knowledgeable observers who have made the same observation. But you will continue to deny this fact, despite huge premium increases, failure to be able to "keep your doctor," etc.

Typical no fact ChristieFan. Prove it's collapsing. Prove it's not sustainable. I want to see hard evidence. Otherwise you're just like your savior saying "I'm hearing....People are saying....A friend told me".

Sad the R's had 7 years to figure out a better plan and are failing miserably with all the power! I think they over reached trying to dismantle Medicaid. After all who needs poor sick people around?

Providers-vendors-insurers are disappearing like rats from a sinking ship. That’s not a fabrication and has been available info on multiple venues for some time now. That’s not political. Now, if you’re saying let’s rebuild the ship as its sinking, that’s another story. But the most neutral positions you can research speak to it being a flawed system from the beginning. You can’t watch CNN for balance and there are other sources than them and Fox but definitely don’t watch CNN alone unless you want a truly skewed view of things as the recent Harvard study revealed.

You don’t have to make this more political than it already is. The horror story is how Obama expanded Medicaid raising expectations and costs through the roof.

Last edited:
Typical no fact ChristieFan. Prove it's collapsing. Prove it's not sustainable. I want to see hard evidence. Otherwise you're just like your savior saying "I'm hearing....People are saying....A friend told me".

Sad the R's had 7 years to figure out a better plan and are failing miserably with all the power! I think they over reached trying to dismantle Medicaid. After all who needs poor sick people around?
Reluctant, there is pretty much enough proof right in front of your eyes. 116% premium increases in Arizona, high double-digit increases in several other states, only one company providing coverage in some states, etc.

And when the CEO of Allstate comes on national cable TV and says it's unsustainable, do you think he's making it up? You know it has to be bad when a guy takes somewhat of a political risk by making this type of statement (surely, some Allstate customers are sensitive democrats like you, and might consider cancelling their policies). I really haven't heard you say too much good about it lately. Weren't you the one who had to take out a supplemental policy to "compliment" Incapabamacare?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT