ADVERTISEMENT

Adams going into the draft

green_beans

Sep 9, 2015
Was anyone surprised that Josh Adams was leaving this year to take a shot with the Draft?

• NotreDame_logo.gif
    Josh Adams*, RB, Notre Dame
    Height: 6-2. Weight: 225.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.57.
    Projected Round (2018): 3-5.
    12/30/17: Adams has run really well this year, with the Fighting Irish fielding one of the best ground attacks in the nation. Behind a tremendous offensive line, Adams has been a tough runner, using his size to be a downhill power back while still possessing enough quickness to break off long runs. Adams is averaging 7.3 yards per carry for 1,386 yards with nine touchdowns. He has 10 receptions for 82 yards as well. Adams ran for 933 yards as a sophomore after putting up 835 yards as a freshman.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2018RB.php#ixzz53cZ5dXVV

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2018RB.php#QeAmmmcL1sEDavCd.99

Reactions: lilromeo
GBeans..........Sounds absurd but is wouldn't they like the times lower?

agree... there are a ton of ranking sites out there... I'm wondering where they got the time from also..almost a 4.6 doesn't seem right.. once they hit the combine there would be one set of numbers..

More than anything I was disappointed seeing him and others leave early in football or hoops from any school. Good for him tho I feel it’s good for the college game when USC, Notre Dame, Florida, Texas and LSU types are fielding winning national power level teams made easier with high caliber players staying. But, I get it and good luck to him.

More than anything I was disappointed seeing him and others leave early in football or hoops from any school. Good for him tho I feel it’s good for the college game when USC, Notre Dame, Florida, Texas and LSU types are fielding winning national power level teams made easier with high caliber players staying. But, I get it and good luck to him.
Let’s hope he returns to finish degree in South Bend as that reason why most who play for Irish go here for the first place

Didn't he redshirt? I believe he gets degree this year. If he stayed it would be a fifth year.
I don’t recall if he redshirted or not but he absolutely has 1 more year of eligibility. I think he should have stayed for 1 additional year of seasoning but maybe he hit his potential. Hope he does get drafted as nothing is guaranteed

Running backs don't have the value they use to but it's all a crapshoot anyway; staying, going, just walking down the street. Guess you got to go for it at those amounts. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT