ADVERTISEMENT

96th day of golf...

reluctant_to_comment

Feb 25, 2014
Per pool, Trump has arrived at Trump International Golf Club. This is Trump’s 96th day at a golf club as president.

AND....he profits from it all! But that $50 extra in your paycheck and stolen Supreme Court seat were worth it!

Per pool, Trump has arrived at Trump International Golf Club. This is Trump’s 96th day at a golf club as president.

AND....he profits from it all! But that $50 extra in your paycheck and stolen Supreme Court seat were worth it!
Reluctant, do you realize how comical it is to see you and Snowflake so irritated by not having your guy in power? I can't wait to read your posts every other Friday. And only $50? You've gotta work harder or smarter, or post less on this board and do something that will actually bring in some money.

ChristieFan you're okay with Trump not only golfing more in one year than Obama did in 8? Remember Trump complained about Obama golfing too much? Not only that, but Trump himself is profiting handsomely from these golf outings. I know last time you told me to prove the Trump Properties were actually charging for these trips, but we all know that's just childish.

Welcome back.

ChristieFan you're okay with Trump not only golfing more in one year than Obama did in 8? Remember Trump complained about Obama golfing too much? Not only that, but Trump himself is profiting handsomely from these golf outings. I know last time you told me to prove the Trump Properties were actually charging for these trips, but we all know that's just childish.

Welcome back.
Trump has done more good in 13 months than "INCAPABAMA THE $200 BILLION THIEF" did in eight years. He's making mince meat of Incapabama's presidency and it's great to see.

Someday, maybe you will wake up and see that the media that you follow for all of your breaking stories is nothing more than the public relations wing of the democratic party.

ADVERTISEMENT