ADVERTISEMENT

800 Billion in Medicaid cuts

Give him a break sammy, he's becoming a politician! That's what they do.

Give him a break sammy, he's becoming a politician! That's what they do.
Stalker, notice that Snowflake never posted about Incapabama's broken promise about closing Gitmo. It's a one-way street with these guys. They don't even know it, though, so all is well!

Now I know, these guys are probably left leaning vets and Trump prefers vets that aren't democrats or POWs, but this says something about the Trump budget.

DAhgLrAXgAASaBF.jpg:large

800 billion is a ,lot but that's ok the rich will get more tax breaks so it evens out

and remember

Trump+retard =

Trumptard

The folIowing remarks have nothing to do with the VA but it really is amazing that we are the offspring of the Greatest Generation. Bunch of crybabies. Ever hear of rationing? Didn't think so. Our parents and grandparents lived with it daily. Ever smash together slivers of soap to make a new bar instead of going to get a new bar? Ever eat food without condiments like mustard or ketchup? Ever go without a new car for say ten years? How about going without a car period? We consider these to be sacrifices but to that generation, it was everyday life. To get this country back on track, we will have to make sacrifices but I don't see it happening. America is still the greatest place to live but we haven't been great since we landed a man on the moon almost 50 years ago. Cuts have to happen if we want to get back on track but weaning people off food stamps or making people work for welfare aint happening any time soon. How's that third or fourth TV look in the kitchen?

Last edited:
PFP you are right I understand what you are saying and being the one on this board who makes the least I agree about budget and not having the nicest things and you are right there is a ton of immature behavior from both sides me included I guess. But Paul I am for cuts but they should be evenly distributed. And my car is a 2007 toyota by the way

PFP you are right I understand what you are saying and being the one on this board who makes the least I agree about budget and not having the nicest things and you are right there is a ton of immature behavior from both sides me included I guess. But Paul I am for cuts but they should be evenly distributed. And my car is a 2007 toyota by the way

Agreed, but no one is willing to be that guy. I beat you too. 2006 Pilot-209,000 miles. (a lot of travel teams)

209 miles mine does not have that many but over 180,000 + taking football players to junior days and 1 day camps that is what gobbles up my miles. And back to no one being that guy who gives up stuff maybe we all need to give not just the other 98%

209 miles mine does not have that many but over 180,000 + taking football players to junior days and 1 day camps that is what gobbles up my miles. And back to no one being that guy who gives up stuff maybe we all need to give not just the other 98%

Regattas. That's what got me. Ya gotta regatta!!

Without question everyone needs to sacrifice but I still don't see it happening.

"Cuts have to happen if we want to get back on track but weaning people off food stamps or making people work for welfare aint happening any time soon."

You think most of our problems are food stamps and welfare? And you think most of those people should just get off their ass and get a job? It's much more than that. I hope you or your family never need either. I was more interested int he 800 billion being cut from Medicaid.

My cuts would start with the Defense budget. Any reason we should spend the amount of the next 26 countries combined?

"Cuts have to happen if we want to get back on track but weaning people off food stamps or making people work for welfare aint happening any time soon."

You think most of our problems are food stamps and welfare? And you think most of those people should just get off their ass and get a job? It's much more than that. I hope you or your family never need either. I was more interested int he 800 billion being cut from Medicaid.

My cuts would start with the Defense budget. Any reason we should spend the amount of the next 26 countries combined?

Jobs!!

And I just mentioned food stamps and working for welfare as two sacrifices. There's plenty more!! I said everyone needs to sacrifice!!

Last edited:
The point you miss when you demand "evenly distributed" taxes is that they weren't evenly distributed on the way up. I pay a 2.35% rate on Medicare, you pay 1.45%. We both paid the same rate before that trainwreck-in-progress called Incapabamacare. It's like complaining when a call goes against you in a sporting event, but not realizing when a bad call against the other team helps you.

True but lets say the CBO is off by 20-25% that is still a ton of people around 18 million without health care and a huge tax break to the rich

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT