ADVERTISEMENT

800,000 illegal immigrants have crossed the border in the past 2.5 years...

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
This from the Center for Immigration Studies this morning, based on census and immigration data and the number is likely on the low side. The overall count during obama's presidency is 2.5 million. The unknown question is how many of these illegals are potential terrorists who are not at all from Mexico or Guatemala, but are from the middle east and took advantage of the weakling president and his liberal position on open borders. Just another example of liberal ideas failing. But I know there are more important things going on like Trump saying bad things, so we should really focus on that. Do you think that ABC, NBC, or CBS will lead with this story tonight?

You grab one stat and run with it. Read this article from Pew and you'll see you and Trump are just trying to rally up the old white guys.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/24/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

See that illegal immigrant population tapper off since 2008? Oops!

Also, I found it interest that 6 states make up 60% of unauthorized immigrants. 4 of those 6 states are under Republican leadership. So when did this become a Liberal problem exactly?

Reactions: gingy
Sorry for bringing up facts but immigration on the borders and for that matter interior states is a federal issue not state. You think Texas Guv Perry would wait to do something if he was allowed to. So this became an Obama (liberal) issue when he took office!

"So this became an Obama (liberal) issue when he took office!"

Oh okay, and like the facts show the number of illegals in this country has tapered off since Obama took office. I would guess because of the numbers he has deported. Don't just go by what your boy Trump spouts. Look at the actual facts.

Sorry Reluctant, Trump aint my boy! When you assume........well you know how it ends. But them coming in is only half of the problem. The other half is how to get them out, and Obama's plan is seriously lacking of answers. But he'll be history in another year. So with that said, tell me RTC, what are Sanders' plans?

The problem with Obama is he doesn't have a real plan to get rid of them. Now we all agree to get rid of illegals correct? Or do you think they should be welcomed with all benefits of a normalized citizen?Again, Obama will be history in another year. What does Bernie plan to do?

Quit with The Donald comments. He won't be around for the long haul unless he runs as a third party. The guy's big draw right now is he has no filter which, you have to admit, is very refreshing but it won't play well when you have to put a ballot in a box. I'll wait for a few more debates.

Nah his comments are typical of what you would find in the YouTube comments. He's a troll. Bernie Sanders saying "I respect <fill in the blank>. We've worked together over the years and I promise to run an issues based campaign." .... now that's refreshing.

What are your thoughts on Ben Carson? He just caught up to Trump in the polls and he is an outsider. I think that outsider tag is very inviting. I'm not saying he's my guy but at least we'll hear more from him during the debates. As much as we argue between each other, I think it's because neither side has a full grasp on what the American people want.

Nope. It's still a full year and a few months away. I want to see and hear all of the candidates. Especially the Dems. How are their debates going to go? Let's see, you have Hillary who I don't think will be there in the end. Sanders who is so far left I'm surprised he's still in the running (can never underestimate the power of the youth vote) and the former Guv of Maryland who I know nothing about. There still is Jim Webb lurking out there but the DNC is so much behind Hillary that you'll never hear about him or anyone else. At least the Repubs have a very diverse group of candidates whether you like any of them or not. Young, black, hispanic, latino, gay and female. Sort of a picture of America. Then you have the Dems........Hillary and an old white guy. Very diverse.

Last edited:
You grab one stat and run with it. Read this article from Pew and you'll see you and Trump are just trying to rally up the old white guys.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/24/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

See that illegal immigrant population tapper off since 2008? Oops!

Also, I found it interest that 6 states make up 60% of unauthorized immigrants. 4 of those 6 states are under Republican leadership. So when did this become a Liberal problem exactly?
As usual, your link doesn't debunk my point about 800,000 illegal immigrants having crossed the border in the last 2.5 years. It focuses on the overall illegal immigrant population, which can certainly go down when you have an obama economy that causes some of them to go back to Mexico. That, in itself, is quite a telling comment on the obama economy. Yes, those low interest rates help the rich get richer, but the so-called middle class is no better off, or even worse off, depending on which statistics are used.

And for you to try to tie the states with the most illegal immigrants to GOP leadership is about a shallow or disingenuous thought as I have heard in a while. It's kind of like the libs trying to blame the Baltimore riots on having a Republican governor, which, by itself was hilarious when one of the protestors was interviewed on the streets and actually blamed Martin O'Malley, the former governor and former Mayor of Baltimore. Not even a good try, gingy or reluctant or whatever your handle is today.

Year after year statistics show that immigrants, undocumented, illegals are less likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans. Don't let Trump throwing out made up and unfounded numbers sway you. Read and research for yourself. Don't be lazy.

It's funny that in your first paragraph you try to tie everything to the President and in your second you scold me for trying to tie city and state problems to their leaders. Hypocrite.

Year after year statistics show that immigrants, undocumented, illegals are less likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans. Don't let Trump throwing out made up and unfounded numbers sway you. Read and research for yourself. Don't be lazy.
As if all crimes are reported, you ignorant schmuck. Especially in sanctuary cities. Again, your ignorance is terrifying.

Nice try. You have still failed (and have not even attempted) to refute the 800,000 illegal immigrant fact. And it's good that you have at least backed down from the silly effort to tie illegal immigrants to states that happen to have GOP governors. You are either very shallow or very disingenuous.

Gingy, four days without refuting the 800,000 illegal immigrant claim is probably enough to qualify for the Liberal Whiff ®

It's not your first and it definitely won't be your last. How come you guys can't debate?

This is the weekend gingy. You had all of Saturday and Sunday to reply, but failed again. Hilarious that you would post that type of reply on the weekend!

Nice try. Again either you are either disingenuous or just really stupid. In an answer to my question as to why, in the four days since my post was made, you never refuted my claim about 800,000 illegal immigrants, you said you didn't have time because you "work during the week!" You made this post ON THE WEEKEND, without refuting it. Is this too complicated?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT