ADVERTISEMENT

8/27 Imhotep at Bishop McDevitt

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
4A McDevitt will play 5A Imhotep this year in a game featuring some of the best FBS-FCS talent in the state. It's quite a headliner as both are two of the top teams in the state, perhaps beyond.
I'm working on a writeup that will mention the game and other games between District 3, District 12 and District 1, maybe a few others.

I believe the date was available since McDevitt and Harrisburg still can't work out a game. To some, the game has already lost luster with McD moved to the burbs. Before, they were two blocks apart and it was for the City Championship, McDevitt literally walking to Severance field to play them. But a few buds from HACC and PSU, former McDevitt players from the 80s tell me I'm full of it, that it will always be special.

It's a beautiful absolutely modern stadium and only and a hour and a half from Ridley-Delco, less from above the city. Should be a heck of a game.

4A McDevitt will play 5A Imhotep this year in a game featuring some of the best FBS-FCS talent in the state. It's quite a headliner as both are two of the top teams in the state, perhaps beyond.
I'm working on a writeup that will mention the game and other games between District 3, District 12 and District 1, maybe a few others.

I believe the date was available since McDevitt and Harrisburg still can't work out a game. To some, the game has already lost luster with McD moved to the burbs. Before, they were two blocks apart and it was for the City Championship, McDevitt literally walking to Severance field to play them. But a few buds from HACC and PSU, former McDevitt players from the 80s tell me I'm full of it, that it will always be special.

It's a beautiful absolutely modern stadium and only and a hour and a half from Ridley-Delco, less from above the city. Should be a heck of a game.
Make the game site Chambersburg in the Peach Bowl Kickoff Classic, not at McDevitt. No loss in terms of a quality new stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT