ADVERTISEMENT

13 Russians

This is where individuals like Reluctant need to listen to the story. The Russian efforts started in 2014, before Trump even announced his candidacy.

It's funny to watch John "Bags Under The Eyes" Harwood on CNBC trying to continue to spin the story back to Trump and consequently being debunked repeatedly by the two hosts, Sullivan and Caruso-Cabrera. It's almost as entertaining as reading posts by our two first-graders on this board!

Tell us what this means instead of just another hit-and-run post. And tell us what happened to the "Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election" narrative. I hope you will understand context someday, but I would bet very little on this. In fact, I'd bet against it.

This confirms yet again that Russia meddled in the election. A grand jury was presented with evidence and was able to indict these Russians. That's what the Mueller Probe is all about. It's not to conclude whether or not Trump colluded. I do believe that will naturally come from this.

It's really sad that you and others take the side of the Russians over your fellow citizens just because of political views.

I wonder if it is just coincidental that Trump was shouting on the campaign trail "Russia if you're listening?"

ADVERTISEMENT