ADVERTISEMENT

Wtf we aren't having any pickem games this year

Unfortunately I think the new format has killed this board. Anyone have stats on number of posts, replies and new members since the change to prove otherwise? :(

I agree 16th, where is everyone? Week 1 is here.

Contests are a lot of work to run. I appreciate Joe Kane's efforts with the Survivor pool. Also JB and gretch for doing the pick 'em contest the past couple years. I don't blame any of them for wanting to step down, especially if there's only going to be minimal participants.

Unfortunately I think the new format has killed this board. Anyone have stats on number of posts, replies and new members since the change to prove otherwise? :(

As soon as the change went through, I knew the board would suffer. A good number of people have not come back, at least not the regulars. I always enjoyed reading the posts by the people who were here way before me. The new format turned a lot of them away unfortunately.

Sorry for the late notice guys, I've been soaking up the sun the past week and the pool slipped my mind. I have posted the thread for Week 1.

Also, because of my late post I'll probably be a little lenient with late submissions and people joining the pool in Week 2.

Reactions: ed o'brien
Sorry for the late notice guys, I've been soaking up the sun the past week and the pool slipped my mind. I have posted the thread for Week 1.

Also, because of my late post I'll probably be a little lenient with late submissions and people joining the pool in Week 2.

Thanks a lot! I made it a sticky thread too so that it's easier to find.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT