ADVERTISEMENT

What should the line be on Wood-Central Valley?

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
Wood by 10? Or is that too low? With Whitehead on the field, Wood has to be careful. It will be interesting to see what impact he can have against a talented Wood team that appears to be playing their best football of the season.

Wood -16.5

Whitehead might be very good, but he is a DB. Unless he is a DB that will form into a linebacker it doesn't really matter vs a team like Wood. They will pound the ball down their throat and he will not be a factor at all.

Now, on offense, if he is used... Then he could be a very dynamic threat against Wood since Wood isn't built for speed, but they are built with intelligence.

Jimbo,
You told us all that Somerset was going to be a handful for Wood.
They couldn't even stop Wood's 2nd & 3rd teamers who had
2 rushing TD's against Somerset's 1st teamers.
You're not that smart! How can we believe anything you type?

In fairness, what Jimbo did say was that AW should be quaking in their boots because Somerset beat BECA.

They still don't get it; BECA and AW play in different universes.

Not true never said they would be a handful. Just didn't like the utter disrespect for a team that had achieved so much. As for smart, I am not sure what that has to do with handicapping high school football.

Once again, the words handful and quaking in boots were never used. Your hubris and total lack of regard for Somerset proved to be justified. Hope you end up eating your words as they apply to CV.

Hey, I always root for good games; blowouts are never fun unless it your team doing the blowing out.

You're right, these are the exact words

"Don't tell me you are not the slightest bit apprehensive about a team that handled Beth Catholic 30 - 0."

Again, shows a lack of understanding when comparing BECA and AWood. That's all, no big deal.

This post was edited on 12/8 6:04 PM by JBinPA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT